Trump Claims Victory

Learn some basic grammar!

Take a wild guess!
“scumbags”?

Then find another forum.

Trump never deserved his so-called “victory” in the first place.

He won for two reasons

1. An out-of-date electoral college system which favours the right.
  2. Collusion with Russian intellgence survices.

In the end he was short of a majority by 3 million votes but still won.

Bigfatoranbgebabymen who live in greehouses should not throw stones…
facebook.com/davidpakmansho … 3998755472

He’s just speaking I’mAlwaysWrong’s dialect.

I’mAlwaysWrong calls people evil idiots.

:laughing:
A bloke doesn’t lose his integrity just because he is seriously misled. Every solder on the field, although equally deadly and a earnest part of the team, isn’t the same evil ideologue.

Some people tell lies because they honestly didn’t know them to be lies. Others either know them to be lies or just don’t care if they are lies - the “scumbags”.

I think those are two different categories of people.

I agree. I also don’t think lying is always bad.

Think about running part of the Underground Railroad and hiding runaway slaves in a hidden compartment in your house (as was done) and soldiers knock on your door asking you if you’re keeping runaway slaves (as was also done).

The right thing to do is lie.

But I think only a sane person can’t actually make that distinction. So how does any person know if they qualify? They don’t.

To avoid the sociopathic issue - don’t try to lie for the good. The probability is always against you.

I think you’re taking it too far. Sane and insane people know they don’t want to go to hell forever.

There are many things that sane and insane people understand collectively.

It is at this point that Kant famously relies on truth, regardless of consequences.

Only really smart people know that Hell is only a place in Norway.

google.co.uk/maps/place/Hel … 10.8989397

so um just wanted to put this here and see what kind of response i get to it…

businessinsider.com/newsmax … zes-2021-4

And Guiliani has had his house raided by the FBI.
But, of course his son claims that the only thing they did not take is Hunter Biden’s laptop from the house, which presumably they stole from Hunter? This is so laughable, it’s embarassing.
I suppose the Fox “enterainment” faux-news program will lap it up (pun intended).

it’s like their audience consists of people who think that professional wrestling is real

Wrestling is real.
The earth is flat
Vaccines cause diseases
No one went to the moon.
It’s all a commie plot
Biden is on the payroll of the Kremlin.
ad nauseam

its so bizarre how media has broken off this section of people who will only believe the implausible and turned them into little soldiers for this fantasy. i mean they really do believe this shit, and they think they’re the only ones with the real truth.

Not so. All he needs in his prison Logo while writing his version of me in kompf is to burn down something like the reichtag, oh he already been there done that

i really did feel like i needed to say it. you realize that he’s just posting youtube videos of weird dudes saying that all the arguments made in court didn’t happen? he’s in a weird bitchute rabbit hole and he’s nowhere near reality dan. also, i figured that would be language that he would understand. he hurls insults on a daily basis. we’re trying to have a conversation here with him and whenever he’s confronted with any aspect of reality that doesn’t fit what he’s been told by these weird youtube video people, he spazzes out and calls everyone names.

With Urwrongx1000, there is no “conversation”, but there is in fact a lot of idiocy.
It really beggars belief that there is anyone on the planet that could still support Guliani’s and Triump’s bizarre claims of election fraud.
And putting up videos from cranks is not going to contribute to any conversation.

The world looks on with utter embarassment. This situation is not a recommendation for any sort of democracy, in fact Trumpers are doing more to sully the notion of democracy than anything I can think of.
Fox News has pretty much withdrawn their risible accusations against Dominion, and their defence is that Fox News is just entertainment.
Guliani is now under investigation by the FBI. Trump ought to be behind bars, and the fact that he is not is a serious indictment of the US establishment.

facebook upholds trump ban

“facebook upholds trump ban”

See what I mean? The capitalist parasites eat their own kind if given a chance. Trump stands for everything that allowed and made possible the facebook guy’s (forget his name) rise to fortune… and yet if the Facebook guy senses no threat from the left (moving toward abolishing free market), he’ll stand with them, feign his support, and ostracize a fellow capitalist (trump).

Plus, a look at the Facebook demographics might show that the vast majority of them are younger liberals. Facebook guy needs to appease them to stay in business.

Didn’t I call it though? I told urwrong trump would be walking the streets mumbling something about election fraud for the rest of his life. How many months has it been now? Guy’s still holding lounge parties with all his cockroach friends, talkin bout the BIG LIE.

P.S. did I tell u guys I smoked a joint behind a bar with the dude who’s singing? True story.