Trump grabs Tsai Ing-wen by the Pussy, and she liked it.

So all this talk about Taiwan’s female president calling Trump, and China getting all grumpy. We’ve had relations with the Republic of China since Sun Yat-Sen, only reason we pretended to stop was for the sake of “Diplomacy With Chinese Characteristics”… in other words, China was throwing temper tantrums and threatening to invade- we’ve maintained full links in every way except one, name. They have a fucking full blown embassy, and they are deeply cherished friends and allies, not because the US is a hegemony and Taiwan us a seperatist whatever, but because at this point, we just like one another. We get Taiwan for the most part… not those times when a whale beaches itself and everyone rushes out to gaze at it’s duck, we won’t ever understand that, but the rest of the time, we get them, and vice versa. Taiwan is proof democracy is quite possible within a chinese context, that Chinese aren’t always destined to be aweful dicks, and can be quite friendly to the rest of the world. My hope is the mainland will someday catch up, settle down, and a peaceful merger of the two nations, literally nations in all but name, occurs. A stable Democratic mainland wouldn’t be much different from Taiwan.

China stole, what was it, 9 or 12 of the new Terrex armored vehicles, capable of long fording deep water, far better than American Strykers can. Eventually china will be able to drive division after division after division into the ocean to take Taiwan with future modifications of this technology. At this point,the kong term survival of Taiwan isnt guaranteed like it once was, a mere couple of day ago.

No, at this point, we gotta focus all out in shoeing the strengths of Taiwanese democracy and culture if it is to survive,if onky as a ciunter exampke post conquest for more democracy leaning PRC chiefs to site as a example. Democracy is fading in Hong Hong, dont even mention Macau. The better the state is advertised contra mainland policies, the more likely the mainland will be to someday embrace those same methods and attitudes. The capital of modern Greece isn’t in Macedonia, it isn’t in Sparta, it is in Athens. We have to be aware of what a good showing if democracy and intellectual freedoms can bring in the long run.

Im with you on this issue. I say we war China. But we dont war litterally, we war metaphorically speaking. We do this by giving bigger guns to the Taiwanese. Chinese are skinny, limp wristed cowards. Cowards are afraid of guns. He who throws the first punch, shall not throw the first punch if the other person is carrying a giant gun in their pants, a gun so big you can still see it even when it is tucked under their pants.

Why hasn’t natural selection weeded you out yet?

Nature brought weeds like me into this world in the first place. I am the thorn in your side, the agent of truth and justice that just has no patience for turds.

Now may I ask, who’s side are you on? Are you a China sympathizer? American soldier gone…rouge?

If so why do you exhibit hostility to my suggestion that we should strengthen the enemies of China and defend against China.

Yes, Taiwan is a Chinese nation, so obviously I’m a fucking Chinese Sympathizer.

PRC = People’s Republic of China
ROC = Republic of China (Taiwan)

ROC came first.

Both are China.

I’m not even against the mainland, just strongly prefer Taiwan’s model. I was offered a job in Nanjing. Seriously considered it. I don’t think how the CCP is running things is very wise, and they treat the population like Mohists are running communications. It isn’t healthy, advanced agricultural industrial complexes work best with strong local democracy, not a single party dictatorship. It is more or less the chief reason why US and China are at such strategic straights with one another, large democracies tend not to war with one another till they take a serious authoritarian dip. Iran isn’t a real democracy, it is still secretive and authoritarian. Same with Russia. Full blown democracies at worst flip one another off and maybe rabble about the need for sanctions. We tend not to war.

Not being against China mainland is unAmerican. These are sick people, sick savages and merciless dictators.
China is taking away all of American jobs, everything is made in China. It is unAmerican to not hate china.

Your retarded, and should ask Jerkey if you can be his assistant in his next trip to china, he will show you around.

I dont eat dogs. If you are calling me a retard for not eating dogs you are sick and twisted.

Then don’t eat the dogs. They sell, pretty much everything. They stopped cannibalism in the Zhou Dynasty, unless you consider those aborted fetus stories from state hospitals true.

Don’t eat it unless it looks like chicken. They got chicken.

Half the population of China shot their own daughter. You think I could shake the hand of a Chinese who shot his own daughter? Not even Satan would shake their hand. Shooting your own daughter is a violation of Satanism.

No, they aborted their daughters under the One Child Policy, and only in the cities, rural areas still had multiple children for farming.

And China typically avoided the dualism of manichean faiths, and of your Satanic oriented Christianity (yes, Satanism is still Christianity or Judiasm).

Liberals news media distorts the facts. They want us to believe the Hollywood lies of china being good. In fact China is so evil they have a holiday where they torture dogs.

I’m not reliant on liberal news, and have studied china since before I hit puberty. I livedin a Asian community when little, got a lot of mannerisms from them.

Here, read this short story by Jack London about his future vision of what China would become like, it will set your mind to rest. Not bad people.

london.sonoma.edu/writings/Stren … asion.html

Dont have a problem with asians, Japan has good art and hentai. I have a problem with China

Well that article explains why jerki talks the way he does

Japan gets it’s art via Gaya-Sino influences.

Dude, seriously.

This cuck society is anti American.

The only way to defeat the Chinese machine is to breed and to breed.
The rich must pit in. Give land to the strong, so that we may breed and to breed.
Any man, woman and child who has ever done strategy, played violent videogames, or bought a weapon, shall be given breeding grounds, to freely breed.
Our population is no match for China, advanced tech will not save us.
This is the only way to combat the growing virus of china.