United States, how will you spend your $600.00?

like some zombie movie shit

Worse, in this movie the zombies have lots of guns and ammo on all sides. The zombies shoot right back. :sunglasses:

i see

A covid relief bill with billions of dollars going to other countries including dictatorships. With very large sums going to the military. It’s such an Orwellian performance. I never liked Trump but his first noises about the bill were actually correct and liberals and the Left should have supported him on that. In fact if anything the bill has the earmarks of the excessive spending, taxation and priorities of the old, neocon right wing, tucked under the oh so nice sounding covid relief bill title. 5000 pages of text no one who voted for it has read. It actually increases Pentagon Spending - though that facet of the spending was LESS than Trump wanted. Yes, that’s what we need, more defense spending.

But at least it includes measures to support NASCAR - you know, car racing - and make it more illegal to transport water chestnuts across state lines.

Three billion dollars to Israel on top of what they already receive every year. :sunglasses:

Look at it this way Karpel Tunnel, it’s the usual suspects financially pillaging our national treasury again one last more time. One last more time because after all of this we’ll be bankrupted soon.

I’m really hoping there is a computer glitch or error where I receive $10,000.00 today instead. I wouldn’t even report it. :sunglasses: