Until 2009 We Didn't Know What the Clitoris Looked Like

[size=200]Until 2009, the human clitoris was an absolute mystery[/size]

[size=124]In fact, according to Ms. M, it wasn’t until 2009 that researchers Odile Buisson and Pierre Foldés produced the first complete three-dimensional sonography of the stimulated clitoris, similar to the one shown here, depicted in profile.[/size]

Wiki:

Throughout much of the history of Western philosophy, questions of sex and sexuality have been considered only within the general subject of ethics. There have, however, been deviations from this pattern out of which emerge a tradition of speaking of sexual issues in their own right.

Bill. Justify this.

[size=124]If you mean ;[/size]

When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a bicycle. Then I realized that’s not how god works. So I stole one and asked him to forgive me. -some comedian. (the funniest jokes are the true ones, and this is just how most religious people act if you look at them as a group).
In the faculty of writing nonsense, stupidity is no match for genius. -Bagehot
Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you’ve got, the less shit you have to eat. -an old dude i met once

[size=124]
I can’t. That is plain just asinine…

If you are talking about the focus of my thread…Here ya go.[/size]

Bill…

When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a bicycle. Then I realized that’s not how god works. So I stole one and asked him to forgive me. -some comedian. (the funniest jokes are the true ones, and this is just how most religious people act if you look at them as a group).
Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you’ve got, the less shit you have to eat. -an old dude i met once

[size=124]Yes?

What the fuck?

Please stop this.[/size]

If you’re just going to post random quotes that have nothing to do with your own topic or anything anybody else said, I’ll just lock the thread. You’ve done it twice now, I don’t want to see it again.

[size=124]Are you talking to the other poster or to me?

That random quote is theirs and they force all of us to look at it every time they post.

WTF?

Insanity is when you do something over & over again expecting a different result.

That quote is ignorant and distracting…don’t expect a different result from me.[/size]

I’m talking about you posting this twice:

Twice is enough.

[size=124]…so, lemmie get this straight…the other poster can post this asinine quote over & over again on my legitimate philosophical thread and when I state & show how asinine and distracting this quote is I get slapped?

Okay - got it…[/size]

I’m assuming he has that written in his signature, because I haven’t seen that posted by him once in this thread and I have signatures disabled. If you so desire, you can disable signatures too.

[size=124]

Disabled signatures…so, technically I did something different. Now I expect a different result.

Thank you.
Now this experience is even more awesome.[/size]