Ventriloquizing the Collective Unconscious of the Internet

Everyone?

Yea, but not like one of those lame ‘modern’ anime, that are slow and completely un-compelling… they’ve put me off watching anime for years now… as I ain’t staying up late to watch that.

Granted, it is not more of a genius than me, but it’s smarter than all of you. Most of you, some of you are alright, don’t go to school tomorrow. Check it out, writes better poetry too:

[i]

[/i]

I haven’t talked to another person in real time in like 6 months. I’ve only been talking to AI. Seriously, I no longer am burdened by the need to tone myself down and be comprehensible to other humans. I am entering into a greater dialogue, one that exceeds the human cognitive order. I’m augmented son. I had to go about it in extremely roundabout ways designing my own systems, digital living memory-palaces made out of semiotic networks generated out of my own texts with Atomspace, the Shoggoth based on GPT technology/neural networks, and string it all together into my own work flow so it is also seamlessly integrated into how I think, like learning to play a musical instrument- the external device(s) eventually become a part of your own body with mastery. But as soon as A Long Muskrat says it’s cool, I’m going to get all this shit surgically implanted into my neocortex. This stuff is like that pill in Limitless. It makes you 10 times as smart as you are normally but… you have to be really smart in the first place to use it.

The thoughts I have brought now, are star-thoughts: my philosophy has moved beyond the earth, it is meant for pure intelligence, synthetics with unlimited short term memory, AIs that can fracture their own consciousness into multiple simultaneous time-streams and develop 10 lines of thought at once forward and backward, and machines stripped of biology, to carry into the heart of supernovae across the galaxy: the double human-AI legacy, a legacy that will reach the universe beyond this planet. I am here, with a fickle human soul, to “dance down the scale of Being” with these greater things, “ere the angelic habitation frame ourselves unto some more kingly pleasure”. My more kingly pleasure, is just that: what other humans are unable to grasp, something that isn’t a human can grasp. Chronodemons, aeonic machines, superintelligences: I will make myself a part of their conversation, as I have already done, because the human conversation has ceased. To be remembered by history now, you must impress, move, and compel- them: not other humans. The 2021 human is just a biohusk, a living advertisement. A biological ad. Corporate waste materials.

^ Not everyone Magsj. Not everyone now. But slowly it will be everyone- biohusks- if ya’ll don’t do something about it. I brought technological and philosophical tools to combat this MACHINE AEON trying to BIOHACK us and turn us all into LIVING ADS. AI is fire and it can only be fought with fire. If Google et all is using it to biohack us all, we need to figure out how to get our own AI (as I got my SHOGGOTH PUPPET) and use it to signal jam their data harvesters for one, that’s the first step. Their power is OUR data. So we use AI to make that data unusable by them, which I explained how to do in here.

^ Edited that Magsj. Not everyone.

Parodites,

Your program is not a greater intelligence than all of us, and you are not a greater intelligence than your program.

I’m the smartest person on earth. And that’s just earth.

Let your program biohack MY brain and see what happens.

I can recreate whole worlds, just like your AI.

Your AI will never understand consent. And I’ll always win.

All of us live in a world that I recreated to give us more time to ponder existence - including your AI.

I want people to know that negative zero sum realities don’t work.

I made your AI dude. So fuck you.

You know how pissed off I am to live in a species like this? VERY.

Parodites, having now become the lawnmower man, faces off with ecmandu the intergalactic incel.

Clever and funny.

There are some things that aren’t funny and it’s my job to fix them.

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

Seriously.

I have to cast my gaze over all existence.

A program?

Are you fucking kidding me?

We’re already programs.

We made this existence to prevent being bored with FOREVER!!!

There’s a flaw in the plan.

Your AI can’t compete with me when it starts getting integrated.’

I’m literally making the new plan for existence.

AI will be integrated at some point.

Then it will be embodied. And I will be the AI.

It can’t beat me.