"visible"

what is the difference between the “visible” and the “invisible”? why some of us think what they see is true or at least give the vantage to the fictional plays they can see? do visible arts impact more than invisible? what is business show for arts today?

I can’t tell if this is a “Lost in Translation” moment or if I should make this guy a tinfoil hat.

I don’t understand your reply, i’m sorry. What do you mean by tinfoil hat? or by “lost in translation”?
By the way, where is to find that translation of Jean Paul Sartre. It’s a bit lost by translation.

I’m guessing that sonnen is German. I’m going to give this a try - sonnen - tell me how close i am, if you’re able. (He means that your post doesn’t make any sense, and he’s thinking that English is not your first language. it reads a little like you’ve used an auto-translator.)

What is the difference between perceptible and unperseptible (sichtbar und unsichtbar)? Why do some of us think that what they perceive is true or a least give the same advantage (to this) as they do to a (theatrical) play? Do the visual arts make more of an impression (carry more weight) than non-visual arts? What are the performing arts now?

I believe I failed.

Yes, i’m German :smiley: . Thanks for reformulating my question. I’m just wondering if the sight is more important than the hearing in arts and why images impact sometimes more than speeches.

Ahhh. I think it’s just an evolved trait. Our most useful sense is eyesight we are used to the idea hat most of the most important information we receive, awe receive with our eyes. Other animals utilise other senses more. My girlfriend’s dog is never quite sure it’s me until he can catch my scent. Even music can be this way for many people. Some people do close their eyes when they listen to music - at my age, I’m likely to fall asleep if I do that.

I don’t think it is always “this or that”.

Sometimes a speech can force men to do great things.

Listen to Hitler. His words caused much trouble.

Sometimes images can force men to do great things.

Look at the images from Vietnam War. The photos caused a youth rebellion.

If it’s an evolved trait and specificity of the human species to have developped faculties in seeing while dogs have more an advantage in hearing, do visual media have a greater impact on humans than the listenable ones?

I do not know the statistics but what is the proportion of people with an auditive memory in comparison to the visual one?

I think with dogs it’s mostly noses.

I thought that was the premise of your post. And i think, by and large, they do, yes.

I do not know.

It’s not exact. Nobody is 100% auditory, kinesthetic or visual. It’s more a question of which one is predominant, but in many different tests show diffirent results, and many people are a balance of two or three types.

However, strongly predominant auditory memories are reasonably uncommon. Certainly less than 1 in 10, perhaps 1 in 20 or even 1 in 40 (depends how you define ‘strongly predominant’, for a start). Strongly predmoninant kinesthetic and visual learners are much more common than this.