What aren't you doing?

Nice job.
Careful that the owner doesn’t brief your rapport to the capitalist and cut you out. You know how they do.

We get the odd tornado and a good few hurricanes here, but the conditions have to be right… a perfect storm, if you will. :laughing: I tend to stay in on those occasions, as death by flying object is not the way I want to go. :open_mouth:

Haha. Really, I didn’t know UK had tornados.
Is there any footage of that online?

bbc.co.uk/programmes/articl … nado-alley - this link includes yearly stats.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLvFDPl-E0o[/youtube]

Crikey! :open_mouth:

Im not engaging in the mobs of Kings Day, here in Holland.

We used to have Queens Day, on the 30th of April. It was always the best weather.

Now this … king… we have, he didn’t want to respect his granny like his mum did since he was born only three days earlier and not on January 30 like his mom, so he moved the day.

Now, the magic is sort of out of it.

People still form hordes in the streets probably, probably still get drunk and take pills, still sell their old toys and records in the streets (and their old lamp-fittings and dust-rags and chimney-parts) but they don’t … well, celebrate, I guess.

Our queen Beatrix was the stateliest queen you’ll ever see.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzAygpeoyks[/youtube]

She was in bed with everybody. England, Germany, Nato, Bilderberg - she seems to have sat comfortably at the center of it all with her “Im way too pretty for you and that is why I am your queen” gleam.

By contrast, the king.

They picked a proper wife for him from Argentinian fascist circles, to compensate for his mush-brain. In an interview, from when they were married, this woman actually said “hij was een beetje dom”. “He was a bit dumb”.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq_bSootbTw[/youtube]

This immigrant woman also had been taught about our country by a Maoist (common for leftists here to be Maoists) and thence went on to proclaim on television that there is no such thing as Dutch culture.

So what I am not doing is celebrating our kings birthday. Im not the only one, many Orange-organizations, always busy preparing for the next Queens Day, ceased their activities once this guy decided it was a good idea for the country to know that he was in charge and moved the date, from which had long become the most important and always sunny national holiday, to this day which is always chilly and overcast.

Sorry, Alex, I know your secret services are monitoring all that is said about you.

You should have respected your grandmother. Its not kingly to do what you did. Even Machiavelli could have told you that.

Maybe re install the 30th without removing your own day, so creating de facto a kind of 4 day festival, on which the shops should be opened most of the time but festivities all of the time.

Tradition old pal.
Happiness runs on it.

Doubting.

Which is nice.
Obviously a philosophers mind runs on doubt.
At a certain point there is a perpetuum mobile and that fuel is no longer required.

Or: doubting is like tuning. Yes, thats more what it is. If you’re a serious mechanic you get it tuned right sooner or later.
The philosopher as a mechanic of the soul.

Fucking brunettes.

Edit

Darn it

Too much info wasn’t it.

I aren’t sharing everything.