What do Spinoza's Ethics mean? - The Sacred Way of Pantheism

Flame eternity gasp gaze zen zenith firmament trail blaze forge star ribbon dream cast sail voyage year clock destiny fear love devil leviathan collide galaxies gale fun game gem germany

typhlosion politoed

THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXw0eMKT6Sk[/youtube]

Pokemon Colosseum Battle - Rider Willie (Final)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU8YA5PAunw[/youtube]

Level 100 Silver Prime Cup Champion doorway ultimate fringe gallop extraordinary veil window tapestry uprooting Frenzy leviathan invincible blueprint omega axioms entailment extremities grail holy water Lugia flourish sheet brane walking Meganium hula hoops brass plates transformation zone level 100 Mount Battle Ho-Oh legendary savior protector arbiter arboretum why Nietzsche is Exeggutor and tesla is celebi broken chain fluid racecar Nascour Slowking helmet capstone harbor relic ocean shimmering shivering isles madgod earthquake fissure tempest thunder earth science Bill of the Lighthouse heaven vast explosive big bang surge let it all hang out!!

Silver Conference
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.

The main setting for the competition

The main stadium
The Johto League Silver Conference (Japanese: ジョウトリーグ・シロガネ大会 Johto League Shirogane Conference), better known as simply the Silver Conference, is the Johto League general championship competition. All Pokémon Trainers who have earned eight Gym Badges from the Johto region are eligible to enter.

The competition is held annually in Silver Town, located at the base of Mt. Silver. Competing Trainers are housed in a giant Pokémon Center in the Athlete’s Village. All Trainers have a page set up online with a list of their Pokémon. It took place from A Claim to Flame! to Johto Photo Finish.

Once discovering Bill, he began to tell them about how there are countless Pokémon in the world. In fact, he mentioned to them about one Pokémon that he had been tracking for quite some time. That night, a giant Dragonite came close to the lighthouse.

However, Team Rocket decided to drive it off because it was coming closer to the place they were climbing up and thus potentially crush them as they intended to sneak into the lighthouse. In attempting to do so, they ended up blasted off, part of the lighthouse was damaged, and it swam away from the lighthouse.

Although he was upset at not being able to discover more about the Pokémon, he was very excited that he had been able to see it, and told the gang to be on the lookout for more that had not been discovered.

Pokémon seen near Bill’s Lighthouse
Ash Krabby.png
Krabby Giant Dragonite.png
Dragonite

Latias & Latios Tribute

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi5Wa7f4SPY[/youtube]

Latias is highly sensitive to the emotions of people. If it senses any hostility, this Pokémon ruffles the feathers all over its body and cries shrilly to intimidate the foe.
Sapphire Latias is highly intelligent and capable of understanding human speech. It is covered with a glass-like down. The Pokémon enfolds its body with its down and refracts light to alter its appearance.
Emerald They make a small herd of only several members. They rarely make contact with people or other Pokémon. They disappear if they sense enemies.
FireRed It can telepathically communicate with people. It changes its appearance using its down that refracts light.

Pokémon XD ‒ Heal Bell / いやしのすず / Campana Cura [720p]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbnN-ZBAsb8[/youtube]

Pokémon XD ‒ Aeroblast / エアロブラスト / Aerochorro [1080p]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3xFyN_LROc[/youtube]

Einstein’s God

Albert Einstein’s God utterly spellbinds and holds Me in rapture. To so profoundly connect with the holy water of human experience, and give it a divine anchor illuminates all of creation. I find it to be of the upmost importance that We grasp who God really is, His animations, transformations, and evolution. The quest to reach God, to know His manifold, prism, and hourglass is a revolutionary tour of the Force in Star Wars, and the Prime Cup of exaltation letting it all hang out in Pokemon Stadium. God bathes us in His sacredness, breathing into our birthday candles of enlightenment. I Love God, His whirlpool of mystery and excitement, bringing us ever closer to the all emblazoning truth of all that is. God inflames our Wishes, and showers our hopes with a new firmament. Nothing can destroy God, annihilate or corrupt Him. He’s everlasting, eternal, brilliant, and evanescent. To unravel the hidden architectures of life, existence, destiny, and humanity is a quest that lights the immortal dragonfires of love and bliss.

Your question is the most difficult in the world. It is not a question I can answer simply with yes or no. I am not an Atheist. I do not know if I can define myself as a Pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. May I not reply with a parable? The human mind, no matter how highly trained, cannot grasp the universe. We are in the position of a little child, entering a huge library whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of the human mind, even the greatest and most cultured, toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged, obeying certain laws, but we understand the laws only dimly. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that sways the constellations. I am fascinated by Spinoza’s Pantheism. I admire even more his contributions to modern thought. Spinoza is the greatest of modern philosophers, because he is the first philosopher who deals with the soul and the body as one, not as two separate things.

Albert Einstein on God
Published on Feb 11, 2010

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb53r7OW3Ho[/youtube]

^ As You can see up there, this video was published on the 11th, and 11 is like Bunny ears, so Einstein is Mew, Bunny!!*

He fantasizes, Imagines, dreams, and weaves enchanting tales of the groundbreaking power that creation rattles and shakes with. He plays in the Mind, voyaging off to stargazing elsewheres, awakening to the vortices and conjuration of such timeless qualities of the God diagram. The dragon of celestial navigation awaits us at the nexus of destiny and the omega of all things.

A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty - it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man. (Albert Einstein)

The most beautiful and most profound experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms - this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness.
( Albert Einstein - The Merging of Spirit and Science)

The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend personal God and avoid dogma and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things natural and spiritual as a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description. If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism. (Albert Einstein)

I see a pattern, but my imagination cannot picture the maker of that pattern. I see a clock, but I cannot envision the clockmaker. The human mind is unable to conceive of the four dimensions, so how can it conceive of a God, before whom a thousand years and a thousand dimensions are as one? (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, 2000 p. 208)

We know nothing about [God, the world] at all. All our knowledge is but the knowledge of schoolchildren. Possibly we shall know a little more than we do now. but the real nature of things, that we shall never know, never. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, Page 208)

What separates me from most so-called atheists is a feeling of utter humility toward the unattainable secrets of the harmony of the cosmos. (Albert Einstein to Joseph Lewis, Apr. 18, 1953)

Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is the same as that of the religious fanatics, and it springs from the same source . . . They are creatures who can’t hear the music of the spheres. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, 2000 p. 214)