What do you call the time-barrier?

You mean you aren’t stringing together a bunch of words that are nonsense? I thought you were playing the nonsense word game?

I had that idea when I asked you how you define a “moment” and you started stringing words that were total nonsense, so I thought I’d give it a try. How did I do, pretty good?

How about you answer the question? How do you define a “moment?”

Or would you rather see which one of us can string together more nonsense?

Fate!

…which is not the same as determinism or pre-determinism, but more erring on the side of compatabilism… for anything post or prior to it does not exist, no matter what the margin of error.

What exactly is the margin of error? 8-[

:laughing:

Simpler: if time does not exist and one is born that way then learning of it is essential.

If born with time on time then unlearned it is is peripheral.

At every moment in time, learning and unlearned have to occur digitally, not analytically.

Therefore time can not have ever existed before this moment, but has to after it.

The new left knew this struggle, the old rights can never do.

_
…clears floor, for further debate… coz this ain’t it yet!

The only thing that affects the now - is the now.
And if it doesn’t affect the now - it doesn’t exist now.

see
4E8770DC-E3E0-44FA-A7D4-1E1F43846176.jpeg

see^2
C8E3591D-D2F2-4652-AB28-EC35E8277540.jpeg

see^3 (green is yellow sorry) oh p.s. middle is meaning

…and obviously I didn’t think of all this myself. Some of it I got from studying, but if any of it is true, everybody who was teaching me … they/we all got it from God.
7CDFE793-5A4B-4C6E-9D95-8B6967D70D63.jpeg

[b]Deja-Vu:[/b] Loss of discernment of Time (and Space) is commonly referred to as Deja Vu. Another, larger concept referring to the same phenomenon is “Purgatory” or being “stuck in time”. Both of these occur when a mind/brain cannot orient itself in a perspective of past/present/future. The cognitive default of all conscious beings is “in the present”. However, the memorization process (representing the Past) and the projection-imaginative process (representing the Future) can “cross-over” into the active Cognition of the brain. When this happens, the brain becomes unable to differentiate between past, present, and future.

People call these ‘Deja Vu’ moments “eerie, weird, strange, freaky, supernatural”, because they may correspond to Subconscious or Unconscious processes of the brain which intuit patterns which remain constant in the past, present, and future. People who are deeply habituated in a daily-cycle, will have this feeling more often, as that daily-cycle repeats itself consistently and frequently (more frequently than people who do not have Habitual lifestyles).

There can also be Cognitive/Brain defects which afflict an individual to become unable to differentiate past-present-future entirely, resulting in forms of madness and “schizophrenia”.

_
I have had more Deja Vus this year, than in all My other years combined.

urwrong said: There can also be Cognitive/Brain defects which afflict an individual to become unable to differentiate past-present-future entirely, resulting in forms of madness and “schizophrenia”.

In the old days we called that ‘confusion’, now there’s a pill for that/for everything, which may exacerbate the/a condition over time.

We report, you diagnose :wink:

I have had déjà vu, and also researched its connection to brain dysfunction. I have specific memories of it. None of them were disorienting or unpleasant. None of them involve a loss of the concept of time [neither does the blending of moments…in terms of what’s actually going on around you (not just the moments blending in your mind/internal experience)]. The blending of two+ moments….let’s just say it hits different than déjà vu. With déjà vu, what you are currently experiencing in one single moment feels like you have experienced before. The reaction to the blending of two+ moments is not a reaction to what you are currently experiencing (until you are in the context of the future moment…but even then…remembering your first experience of that moment…when you weren’t in its context yet…I mean…that’s not a normal memory to have!). You can very much tell the difference between what’s really happening right now and the blending. Grasping at different theories to explain it … that’s the legit (but in hindsight, understandable) crazy part. Stuff you were absolutely sure was delusional turns out to be part of a future moment (and sometimes not all that crazy in the context of their moment). I still have a lot of memories I am still pretty sure were delusional. I hope they stay that way, or their contexts prove them to be not all that crazy. When I experience their contexts, it reminds me nothing surprises God. But it also concerns me that a big shift is coming, and we’re not ready to process or respond to it. How will other minds handle it, if that’s how I handled it? I was never diagnosed with anything other than sleep deprivation-induced psychosis based on my own reported information during a check up with a family physician (humored my MFT dad despite wanting to avoid weird treatments if institutionalized), which held back most of what I was still struggling to describe to myself. I was not under the influence, nor was I prescribed any medication for the symptoms I divulged, and I never saw another doctor about it. And never saw an actual therapist. The craziest of the blending lasted a few months (gradually decreasing in volume) before I eventually learned how to slow it. The racing thoughts could be considered a symptom of mania…again…undiagnosed.

I called the rapid blending (end of 2005 into 2006, before I got a handle on it) the fiery whirlwind. I can see how others would label it purgatory. I was an atheist when it hit, and when I was a Christian prior to that, I was not a Catholic and did not believe in purgatory—and never felt “stuck in time”.

If scientists experimenting with time or black holes or AI could explain the blending… and why it was targeted at my experience so others were exempt … I’d still tell them they’d need God’s assistance to blend moments/experience from outside/beyond/before them. I am open to science having been able to send information between moments without actually changing anything. This was not that (and no - nothing changes…but that is not fatalistic…it’s all alive and cocreative).

TMI? lol

Another name besides event horizon is veil.