What do you see?

Well, what DO you see?

The light that objects reflect?

A perspective that originates from my personal frame of reference. The sum total of my experience creates the fairly static view of what I see today.

if i cant find evidence to the contrary, whatever i want.

Everything and nothing

The Truth. :astonished:

A subjective interpretation of an objective universe.

I see what I’m thinking.

I see a beautiful lie—an irresistible illusion—and I love it.

Dead people.

LMFAO Phaedrus! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

possibility.

I see shape and color, and (per accidens) a computer!

exactly, before I read the previous post, I wanted to say I see shapes and colors

You see shapes and colors that are contingent upon all the previous shapes and colors you percieved earlier in your lifetime. At least in theory.

possible. I also find interesting the relativity of color perception by different people, and the naming of color.
for instance, since I was a child my grandma always calls “red” whatever is brown with some reddish-mohogony accent. I is downright brown for me, noting more. I can;t understand why she calls it red. like, red hens, red furniture…

I see…

…a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango-
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
Galileo,galileo,
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico-
But I’m just a poor boy and nobody loves me-
He’s just a poor boy from a poor family-
Spare him his life from this monstrosity-
Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

<cue headbanging moment…and I was doing that on cue long before Wayne and Garth… :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: >

PS

Thanks for getting a new song in my head. I was stuck with that horribly sappy Sum-41 song that just came out recently…as cliched and manufactured as they come, but after hearing it on the radio 100 times in the past week on every station I turn to, it actually got stuck in my mind…then when I tried to force it out, their “In too Deep” (kind of catchy in its own faux punk poppy way) song replaced it. Oh shit… :astonished: Just writing about it brought it back…must…scroll…back…up…to…queen…for…antidote…could…also…use…a…plant…robert…that…is…

i see …

with my eyes open or closed?

open: what nerval activity stimulated by electromagnetic waves who hit my rectina and cause a structure change in the membrane molecules tells me i see

closed: anything