What does God directly give you?

All that I need…

that’s right you have no room to say much because you have a 1-corner face but you fail to notice because you where educated lies. i feel sorry for the other 3 corners of your dense head.

how do i explain it without being terribly rude…

it’s not that nobody’s responding because you’ve beaten us with your ingenious arguments.

it’s that nobody’s responding because we have no idea how to translate your arguments into some dialect we can pick apart and come up with answers to.

I must be educated-stupid, because I learned in school that cubes have 8 corners.

hi donnie d fan, you know exactly how crazy this stuff sounds to anyone who hasnt read the 10 page description of it on the website. do you want me to ask you some questions so you can further elaborate your wonderful, eye opening religion?

i define god as whatever it is that caused the universe to exist, conscious or mechanical it doesnt matter, its the same reference. what is this creation principle and how does it differ from my definition of ‘creator’?

you mean i am responsible for the dna that caused my brain structure? and the parents who were succesfull and caring? and i didnt go to sunday school or believe religion class after 2nd grade. i am an anti-christian crusader to this day. and yet i still believe in god.

:confused: ? well if i have both religion and liquor, ill get double drunk,and the double is superior to the single,for your mind can only withstand the annihilation-force to a certain degree before the nth angle of the tesseract intersects the dimensional-… i like getting fucked up.

so im corrupting myself by feeling spine tingles when i think of religion, and enjoying it, and this is bad? and the only people who should really be thankful are those of you who have found the truth? you should be thankful because you found the truth that prevents you from being susceptible to the happy, relaxing thing im talking about? hm.

it seems like you might be the kind of person who would righteously abstain from things like alcohol and praying because you think that some sort of adherence to the pure, skeptical, certain truth can bring you even more satisfaction than those things. do you think adherence to the truth makes you as happy as all the sheep you see? are you as happy as them? is my simple view of religion really the bad kind of sheepness that you nihilists (is that the right word?) crusade against?

dont do that

The main question is: Why would any sane person worship God, other than for purely selfish reasons, even if He exists.

KidA41

Do you believe that sane people do anything for reasons that aren’t selfish?

Self interested or selfish?

Are you implying that you don’t believe there’s ever been a true act of altruism since the inception of man?

I don’t mean to imply anything, I mean to ask a question. If you have to answer it with more than a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’, go right ahead!

Well, at this point I’ll answer your question with a simple affirmative… I do believe that people have acted altruistically, if we understand the term to mean an action that benefits another person with either no benefit or a detriment to the self.

Would you agree, than, that there have been altruistic actions in human history?

Yes, I certainly agree that people do things for altruistic reasons. Now that we agree on that, I understand your question a little better, and I’ll return to it:

A person may worship God because they believe God exists, and because they believe it is their duty as a created being to worship Him. That seems like a non-crazy, non-selfish reason to me.

I’m not sure why it would be thier duty… can you explain this more?

what if god created the universe for the sole purpose of selfishly harvesting some metaphysical byproduct of human actions?

and he does not care if humans worship some unseen diety that they hope will help them? worship happiness brain chemicals. they are the only thing that you know for sure is good.

Well, technically, the important thing isn't why it would be their duty, or even if it really is, just that a [i]sane person might think so[/i].  For example, someone might worship God because their Mom told them to. Perfectly sane (especially for a young person), all about duty.  Dead wrong? Perhaps. 
  Now, we can discuss if there is in fact a duty to worship God if He exists if you want to, but first can we agree that true or not, a sane person might think so?

iMPOSSIBLE,UNLESS THAT MAN IS DELSUSIONAl WITH RELIGOUS BELIEFS TO BELIEVE HE CAN CREATE THE BEE OR FLY.

thats right,wisdom is more ingenius then being educated lies.
if you can “translate” my words,you are worthy of Life on earth,but i doubt that.

8 corners is indeed stupid and evil,nothing should go beyond or before the number 4.
a room has 4 sides,corners;the ceiling and floor perimaters aren’t corners because they are Top and Bottom,sided are just sides,your house is not the sky or the earth at the same time.
you should analyze your stupidity before judging others,i already have my part finished in that area of Cubic mind evolution.

your being irrational,the only way you know it has 10 pages full,means you have printed it,i think your the crazy one for doing such a thing.
i’m not religous,i don’t brainwash inoocent children’s minds,that would be stupid of me,it leads to the destruction of humanity.
your creator is in the image of you,you are Cubic,God must be Cubic,but he is a word,the cubic spirit is above the Word-God,the creation principle is TimeCube,your just ignorant.

that’s right because your parents are opposites,opposites create opposites.your parents where very successful thats right,your dna is 2d with 1d connections,combined you are a 3d being but you refuse to think 4d cubic construct,it is the wholeness beyond.

i could honestly care less how you want to waste your life,but by going with opposite forces of being drunk,you do have a cubic unconsciousness,just ignored by your stupid and evil religous beliefs,i dont mean tyo offend anyone but this is how the truth was is and forever will be,until humanity self-destructs that is.

that’s right my friend it’s a large pitty you can’t even compare your happiness made by lies from my happiness made by the truth.

i didnt ask for you to judge me.

sheep are foolish and stupid creatures used by man to create clothing,it’s true i see them,and i feel sorry they don’t have a high intelligence.
sheep have no feelings only high-intelligence can obtain such things,they have brains,but they are only led by instinct.
im no nihilist,death comes natural,death worship is patheitc too even think about.
the crusades where religous they fought for their beliefs,but their beliefs contradict them,a Holy War goes against Thou shalt not kill thy neighbor.
im not religous.

God is the selfish purpose,he is a lie that hook line and sinkers the worlds innoncent minds into word-selfish-worship.