What if?

It would then seem that we all (impromptu-)party differently, or that our idea of what an impromptu party is, differs greatly from person to person. Music and drinks, for meā€¦ other things, for others.

youtu.be/Vxs8MrPZUIg

youtu.be/et999oeQcu8

quote=ā€œMagsJā€]

It would then seem that we all (impromptu-)party differently, or that our idea of what an impromptu party is, differs greatly from person to person. Music and drinks, for meā€¦ other things, for others.
[/quote]

Sorry, MagsJ, the ballets were posted on the wrong threadā€¦ I totally agree about the music and drinks. Parties can be enjoyable between a few people invited, and also if they bring. along uninvited ones.Are you ok with that?

A shindigā€¦ how exciting. A relaxed affair, of expectations, not expectedā€¦ and so the party, unfolding, way into the night.

Whatā€™s on the playlist?

Oh, I donā€™t know, maybe a last tango somewhere.

youtu.be/kdhTodxH7Gw

And if You got there time:

youtube.com/playlist?list=RDKFk ā€¦ playnext=1

This is my pace, Iā€™m afraidā€¦ a classic Waltz, in appropriate attire.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtac0FxEfmQ[/youtube]

Beautifully moderne version. Unlike as though seen through the spots in a leopard.

Meaning? for I donā€™t know what you mean.

I donā€™t know what constantly ails you, Meno_ but Iā€™m sure it will pass.

Mags J says :

"I donā€™t know what constantly ails you, Meno_ but Iā€™m sure it will pass.
[/quote]

me no answers

Hopefully, MagsJ, maybe the confusion between appearing caustic and unwilling to see any particular cause from a sorcefully affective origin?

And here is the real clue which may have given You pause, the ā€˜Leopardā€™ is the movie from which adaptation I was referring to.

My lasting cinematic love : Claudia Cardinale.

Sorry for my presumptions attitude, fellow vampire.

ā€¦and such things, will come to passā€¦ like all things do.

Something like this??
youtube.com/watch?v=vY-YzmRS9NE

Nothing like thisā€¦The the unermensch and the Chtist may not be on opposite sides of a pole beheld, on a moralistic plane, where the pole is one of many strands that make up the planeā€™s many dimensions.

What the ubermemsch has to overcome, literally is undefinable. It teeters , totters from a motionless, singular interpretation , for which antiquity paid a heavy price, loosing an ill in firmed face, a mask with which audiences recognized him, for bearing tragedy, and. It"s inescapably fated trajectory, within whose structural affinity even the gods were locked in, and had to play an imagined scene, and were as well condemned.

As if the dramatists could demonstrate by a casual turn of the pen, how it will all be determined, in spite of uneven reception between the effects modulated between the tragic overlay, but possessed by the errors of comedy.
Or vicars versa, the effect can not be seriously changed by a casual affect.

Ice such challenge is sustained, then, well, so be it.

Gosh!!! _ I said ā€œsomething like this?ā€

Something like it. But a thousand pictures are not worth one wordā€¦at timesā€¦

A real stunnerā€¦ I can see why youā€™re enamoured. ; )

I crush on the past greats tooā€¦ S McQueen, W Beatty, T Curtis, J Deanā€¦ and many more besides.
ā€¦the end of an era, but there are more anew.

Yes but they are fading at an increasing rate, starlets are a dime a dozen with Netflex type productions constantly being churned out.

Iā€™m not a Netflixerā€¦ I know not of those Stars, that I see on Instagram and at Award Showsā€¦ and anyway, my crushes are mainly on models not actors. ; )

I preferred the male stars of yesteryearā€¦ Iā€™ve been around actors, and theyā€™re not that confident at all, and wannabe amateur actors are even worseā€¦ they got ego for days.

Your type is voluptuousā€¦ from what you have posted on hereā€¦ 50s pinup types.

Iā€™m more 40s/80sā€¦ the fashion-world, having revisited the 40s, in the 80sā€¦ recreating the clothes, hair, and makeup looksā€¦ as well as the stern cold demeanour that went with it. Going to college was a glamorous affair for us creativesā€¦ even jeans were dressed-up, with shirts, ties or cravats, and blazers. The rest of the college-goers on the other courses paled in comparison, to the dressed-up creative set.

But Iā€™ve digressedā€¦ what if, I hadnā€™t studied art?

Then you would be stuck in an invariable spectrum of images ranging from vaudeville to the examplar mega image type, swooning and worshipping in their gazeā€¦

And then some kind of demi urge would come over you, and relapse into a basic instinctual projection of denied feelings for anyone nearly resembling such well put up mega image, and fall in to the total oblivion of a love that such gaze would engender.

This is, sadly what happens if art is subtracted from a production.I am referring specifically to biblical epic type of faith healing via almost film revival mode of allusive bible thumping superheroic images, meant to convert infidel.

Samson and Delilah , and such come to mind, with the biblical heroines and heroes suggesting a voluptuous and simultanious piety that defies description.

But that mind of thing sells at the box officeā€¦