What is Intuition? As a introduction to philosophizing.

Pedro I Rengel

I can only imagine what that looked like. Can you imagine being within that wave and being swept up? The ocean and its waves is like a god to me. 3D - did the wave ride into the audience and engulf you? What an exhilarating experience that would be albeit illusion.

That poses a good question. Is shedding some tears the same as actual crying?
Is drizzle still rain though not a hard-driving forceful rain?

I myself saw such a movie Saturday!!!
Alpha!!!
I was so blown away by it and I also love wolves. Plus, the relationship between humans and their animals can be so heart-rending and beautiful.
Men speak of being such Alphas but the guy in the movie became a real Alpha and the wolf (not giving away the gender) was pure Alpha.
I shed many tears and silently screamed more than a few times. I was inspired, so moved. The movie was incredible to me but then that is just me. The soundtrack was exquisite.
It also occurred to me how we are such wimps, such spoiled brats, such narcissists at times. We whine and complain about the most insignificant things (when we can allow ourselves to realize just how meaningless and insignificant they are anyway).

If seems is what is occurring, then it does not actually mean much. The question is: “What is actually occurring”?