what is the gender of the holy ghost

does the holy ghost have gender…what do the religious guys say…what do the spiritual guys say…
for myself i am wondering what does it matter…

The holy spirit is built like Barbie and Ken dolls (down there).

The Holy Ghost has no gender. The angels do. See Genesis chapter 5 or the pseudepigraphic book of Enoch.

In Hebrew the word for spirit (ruach) is feminine. In Aramaic also, the language generally considered to have been spoken by Jesus, the word is feminine. However, in Greek the word (pneuma) is neuter.-Wiki
So maybe I should say the holy spirit is built like Barbie, down there.

lets use logic…the bible and the guys say blessed trinity…god in three persons…and god is a guy according to the whole bible…i didnt make it up…that is what they believe…

Yes, and they believe it so hard that God may as well have a swinging dick.

But really God has no gender. He’s (sic - lol) not human. That God has a gender is a language problem. Speaking of God as a He is figurative language.

We really don’t know anything about God.

“Anything we say about God is a lie.”—Meister Eckhart

He’s a dude.

He’s a dudette.

Nah man cause the holy ghost is the same as jesus and jesus is the same as god and god made man in his image and since man has a penis then god has a penis and if god’s got a penis then the holy ghost has a penis and the vagina is just a product of some deformity that happens when you try and make a person out of a rib, then ad hoc a new method for reproduction because the whole rib things was just kinda weird and bulky and plus you realize this hole is gushy and so you need an excuse to stick it in so boom god creates the ovaries and uterus and all that and now we all get to fuck all the time.

The End.

the god of the bible seems to be male…
your god may not have gender…
your god may have a different gender…
but the bible god is male…how can you wiggle out of that…
the metaphor thing only goes so far…
lets stop screwing around…

The holy ghost is the ghost of jesus man.

what were those guys thinking…

Who?

all the guys that wrote the bible…

Same shit everyone else was thinking if you take it back far enough really.

People all think the same things.

Or maybe they were like, “yo all this crazy shit happened let’s write it down”.

No one really knows I guess.

It could be fun to call them all liars and stuff…I guess, but then I’d have to explain all kinds of shit some other way. Which even though their explanation sucks and is highly implausible, it’s still pretty hard to explain everything. I mean…look at the shitty job they did and it looks like they tried really hard.

Maybe I’ll just say they’re all wrong and deconstruct everything they say, then be like, “hey I’m not asserting anything” and then just walk off with some weird kind of self satisfaction.

Yes maybe I’ll do that.

all of that stuff was written by ordinary jerks like us. …what they said is not sacred…

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, “These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom.”
They said to him, “Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?”
Jesus said to them, “When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom.” - Gospel of Thomas

Translation : Quit judging, just accept all are one.

translation----maybe you are uncomfortable with this…

Who said it was? I think that maybe some people believe that some parts are actually quotes from jesus or god or something and maybe they think that’s special but I don’t know man I’ve never had someone come to be and be like, “hey the words of those men who wrote the bible are sacred”.

I grew up in Alabama man there is a church like every 10 or 20 feet here and I seriously never meet anyone like that at all.