What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

you can just leave it in the fridge overnight. it wont be as acidic because that heat never gets to it. you can microwave it for a few seconds once you pour it but since the beans aren’t in there the acidity doesn’t come out of them.

DB19523F-9BD1-4BD7-8A32-63DFE2E25433.jpeg
Preparatory Halloween haul. Pixy Stix…a childhood favorite, yes! So candies and trinkets.

ummm
download.jpeg

Happy days.

Burley, 1lb, Saint James Perique (straight from the barrel), 1 qp, Nicotina Rustica (that shit the injens smoked), 1 qp.

Duty free, tax free, God bless the USA.

4 Month progress report:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU91ZEqV5hc[/youtube]

Bro I got u. I’m out of tune tho.

streamable.com/ze18fd

Cool!

I’m learning the solos now. There are 3 different solos. I know the first one, but I need to practice, a lot! It’s gonna take some practice to get it up to speed. David Gilmour is no easy task. :slight_smile:

I recorded that .wav on my looper. When I can play the solo fast enough I’ll dub it over the intro. I do it on acoustic and electric.

Here’s the electric:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW5eo4liBBQ[/youtube]

BTW, You’re playing it wrong. LOL

Here’s a good video. At 12:03 the first solo begins:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVef6YlOLw[/youtube]

…and to stay on topic, here’s the electric guitar that I purchased after the acoustic. I have a guitar buying issue now. :slight_smile:

Yup I fucked the little power chord up and I hit the wrong note there are the end. Admittedly that was my third take. Never played it before. I still suck tho. I should be way better than I am as long as I’ve been messing with guitar, bit I’ve forgotten everything.

Check this little doodle out real quick. I dunno about those major chords tho. They might work but I’d have to transition into them some other way cuz that didn’t work right. Something could be put together with these two parts tho.

streamable.com/3903oe

Jesus Christ.

Sounds pretty good. I started a new thread for guitar playing talk.

Wtf I played that wish u were here lead in the whole wrong spot. I just clicked the video. Lol.

I was being kind! LOL

That video I posted will get you playing it the right way. :wink: It’s an awesome instructional video.

Hah, I didn’t even realize you were playing Pink Floyd.

That was wicked shredding though.

this hoodie

melanzana.com/product/micro-grid-hoodie/

sneaking in to get this one on the 3rd

melanzana.com/product/high-loft-hoodie/

these people are like hoodie nazis. no hoodie for you!

they make them on site and you have to shop by appointment, and they dont sell them online or ship them, and you can only buy 2 items per appointment and you can only have 1 appointment per year.

i keep getting people to make appointments and go there with me so i can get the ones that they release each time they release a batch. they’re gonna have 900 of the fuzzy ones on the 3rd. gonna have to wear sunglasses and a mask so i dont get busted sneaking in for more hoodies.

its like 2 and a half hours from denver way in the mountains in a place called leadville which is the highest altitude city in america. cold as balls up there hence the dank hoodies

also they pay all the people sewing the hoodies enough to live off of, and they get all their fabric from tennessee, so it’s all the same polartec fleece that goes into all these patagonia and arcteryx etc type jackets, except they charge way less.

ive got an old patagonia fleece that i got in 2012 that was nearly 200 bucks, and this place makes theirs with a hood and only charges like 130. shit will probably last forever.

_
Ordering this, in about a week… it will take approximately 13 weeks to make… :neutral_face:

I have until that week, to decide which colour I want it to be… I’m going for a modern retro look, so a tan-type colour might work best with that scheme… or the vibrant green. I might even change the model… :-k

161950B5-3A2A-44A4-9066-308F4CF5CF49.jpeg