What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

put some shortribs in there magsj.

5 weeks until the jacket is done. they’re making those bitches to order and have a backlog.

Works where?

You aren’t making the least bit of sense to me. I am growing my own herbs and turning them into medicines.

at the place that makes the jackets

Jackets?

You make no sense. There is nothing communist about herbal medicine.

Sliding compound miter, bitches. I’m fixin to show y’all what she can do…

I always wondered where Eddie from “Bottom” got to.

image_2021-12-01_155525.png

youtube.com/watch?v=N748yl1osdw

You should be able to do some damage with that beauty!!

Don’t foreget to count your fingers before and after you use it!!

a little bit

Nope

some communists use alternative medicines

Well she can’t make up her mind on the crown moulding so I couldn’t go full retard with the new saw yet. But I hit a nice little lick fixin up a laundry room. This lady’s got dough bruh. Like you can talk her into doing anything. I picked up four other projects there just with a little salesmanship. I’m fixin to get all this chick’s money. The house flooded and there was a big insurance deal and whatever and she’s just now moving back in, etc.

streamable.com/8yy0nb

streamable.com/o267a8

“Don’t foreget to count your fingers before and after you use it!!”

Naw I’m too good man. Like a carpenter SEAL. The only accident I’ve had in 20+ years is shooting a sixteen penny nail through my arm… and that’s only because the redneck I was working for took the safeties off the nail gun like a dumbbell. Maybe he thought it was his granddaddy’s shotgun, I dunno.

do you have an IRA? whenever there are times where you’re making a lot of money, you should stash as much as you can.

Nah, the lighter green works waaaay better.

I don’t keep money in banks for two reasons. I don’t pay taxes or medical bills… so when the IRS and the debt collectors go to rooting around in my account to see what kind of money I have, they find squat.

I mean I put a little in for the debit card. Coffee and gas and shit.

certain types of retirement accts are inaccessible to creditors. don’t get beaten by inflation. one day you’ll be too old to work. if youre independent contractor, you can expense your way out of most taxes anyway. for the chump change that it might cost you to get banked, the returns should heavily outweigh that on the long term.

That’s what I got guns for, haus.

you gonna be an old man robber?

Hard to say… who knows what’ll happen. That’s in a distant future. But if I do, I can make a small fortune robbing drug dealers, no prob.

everyone uses cashapp now. youd have to rob them of the drugs then sell the drugs. a lot more work than most people think it is. you should open a roth ira that way the taxes are less complicated. throw something into an index fund and just let that american dream happen.

:laughing: