What Of Your Essence?

Well, there’s two possibilities: either there’s an afterlife or there isn’t. If there is, then there’s absolutely nothing wrong with imagining our ongoing existence after death. We’d go on experiencing whatever there is to experience. If there isn’t, then it’s a paradox to imagine our ongoing existence. To try it out, one would have to say: well, here I am dead. So this is what it’s like. Which of course couldn’t be the case since death, in this scenario, is equivalent to non-existence, to not feeling anything. You couldn’t imagine “being there”, let alone saying to yourself: this is what it’s like.

If I recall, you had a different avatar when I said that. I remember a girl lying in the dirt while rain poured over her, and it said something like: I lay in the rain because no one can see me cry.

the sun dances on my essence like a spark of light on the crest of a wave.

=D>

Hello beautiful! :happy-sunshine:

Awe the ideal Modal logic…Essentially Variable Constants are all simultaneously changing.
Presentation and Representation Matter
Self-actualization of essence presentation and representation.
(What is, is, What is.)
:confusion-scratchheadyellow: [b](keep in mind)[/b]

“…Not even physics?”

Actualization is key to have any determinism in obscurity, to have concluded real consensus and have the slightest awareness of tested observation, inquiry, and/or information. Clarify. Contest. Conclude. provide. Prove. percept. Pragmatic theory i hope isn’t lost. [Why is progressivism said to be the proof of pragmatism] Well this is ancient philosophy kiddos. We’ve come to understand that we’ve all got an essence or identity to have been adorned and underlined (presented and represented) by humanity. You see we all share the same type of precognitive sense of ability. Oh I understand fully we’ve all got weaknesses and strengths. I full-heartedly believe in this subject. All my life i try and find justification for/and/to as why we Want to want, Need to Need, and have full comprehensive assurance that everything I know is the truth. But this world and it’s actualization is of what you make them. You can go on and call a dog a cat and it be something sorta like an essence of your own choosing. It is a dog and believe us it’s a dog. But if to somebody with absolutely no fundamentals say they can have it become a dog, named cat, and now cat to us is a dog, which is illogical i know (sarcastically stating) in the literal sense. Boom. So, now what? Is all rationality really lost? Is all logic wrong? At that point? Was it serious enough to even think about anymore? And how do we conceive such an undiscerning dilemma, and one not even of any actual threat to our own understanding, significance, and totally out of our control?