What should have been communicated

Your logic is just …super scary.

So. You win, okay? You totally win this one.

Cuz my food just got here.

Look at your food Ichthus. We have to murder to live.

We have to murder to die.

Look around you.

Ask yourself this question …

If you’re not using all that murder to figure out how to stop it forever … what value is your life?

Many war mongers have attempted this while they callously murder vegetables.

I can refuse to eat. I’d be murdering myself.

Look around you and see.

Then you’ll know.

Ideas are a responsibility for all beings.

How do you think a dandelion feels when a Native American priest or shaman thanks it for sacrificing itself to us? It’s pretty fucking pissed.

What are you doing about that Ichthus?

That was legit one of my concerns when I was an atheist… not about harming plants… but def animals. That’s one reason I respect(ed) native American cultures who honored/thanked the lives they took, and wasted nothing.

I respect folks who go after ranchers, etc., who treat animals cruelly in life or death. I respect laws that severely penalize animal cruelty (do YOU forgive what I did? I knew nothing of death). I love hearing from folks like Temple Grandin who make the experience less traumatic.

If only we cared as much about our own unborn as we do the unborn of protected species.

How could God allow it to continue?

Answer: He won’t. Be patient, as much as you want him to be patient with you/us—more, if you’re like Jonah. And check the plank in your own eye.

I so badly wanted to end that with “before the planck checks an uncashable you” but… I didn’t wanna wreck myself. lol somebody shut me up

Ichthus…

And then you come to me and say Jesus sacrificed lovingly for all murder.

Are you more valuable than a plant? Short answer. No.

Most animals rape each other. Are you greater than them?

But … according to Christianity were forgiven for all murder and rape. Maybe I should just do all that for the rest of my life, right?

Think about the Bible for a moment …

Abraham was asked to murder Isaac … he went through with it except when god commanded him to stop.

God and Jesus are immoral. Abraham was too. Adam and Eve ? Immoral. Noah? Immoral… every character in the Bible is immoral.

Is this your ploy to keep me from doing my homework again? I mean I am legit down, don’t get me wrong. Let’s just say it will be my reward after I do my homework. You’re going down, Ec. You… are… going… DOWN! later

Consider this extra curricular.

We’re all going down.

You see the funny and tragic thing about Jesus is that he used all his great karma to try to be the Jewish messiah. I applaud him for that. Weird. But I applaud him for that.

The irony is. He wasn’t trying to atone for us, he was trying to atone for god.

We have to murder to live. One of the Ten Commandments is thou shall not kill.

We kill every second of every moment of every day.

If we try to end ourselves to stop the problem; we’re still killing.

Killing everywhere.

You’re going to take me down? What, are you going to murder me and eat my flesh and drink my blood?

What the fuck do you think this is?

This is more about vampires than God.
There has to be structure before anything. The soul has to fly like bats before they can be let to fly. Then they melt like Ikarus getting too close to their source; the SON.

Eckencar can prove it; draws can too, once it’s gotten used to.

Ec, and 77, not trying to be funny here, metaphors don’t always wake you up, they woke you down at times by necessity.

Sorry, Ec. Meno’s mom said I’m not allowed to play with you anymore. I tried to flip her off with both hands, but… now I only have one middle finger.

True story.

There’s a lesson in this for us all.

I don’t stop.

You can’t bribe me. You can’t blackmail me.

The purpose of life is for everyone to get everything they want forever at the expense of nobody.

I literally don’t stop.

Your fairy tales don’t impress me.

Force is the least impressive to me.

What? God hurts you to save you so you are bound to your abuser?

You cannot blackmail me.

Not after what I’ve seen.

You can hurt me.

But you cannot bribe or blackmail me.

Im drinking yeast right now. It was used to make the cider that I’m imbibing.

I’m murdering that yeast.

It’s senseless murder.

I need alcohol to keep the voices and possessions at bay.

I owe my entire spirit to that yeast, amongst every other living being.

I don’t stop. I want you to understand that.

We were never born and we never die. We either have friends or we don’t.

I refuse to talk to chronically drunk people from this day forward. As long as I live. Assuming they claim to be my friend.

Ichthus. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

And it’s for the best.

Every single biochemistry on earth is different.

Alcohol happens to cover my antennas.

We all have those antennas.

Yours aren’t exposed.

Dude. It’s like you are mimicking someone I don’t want to discuss further. Neither of you were correct. Refocus to the Spirit or the spirit(s) will basically … ok, neither of you are stupid. This is God’s to handle.

This is me jumping off the damn merry go round.

Let me explain this very simply to you Ichthus…

I’ve been resurrected about 5 times.

I’ve lost count now.

I’ve been traveling through so many parallel universes, it would blow your mind.

Let me explain this very simply to you.

In the last Star Wars movie (The Rise of Skywalker), I’d have casually walked up to the Sith Lord with no weapons and said “look at my mind”

He would have started sobbing on his chair… and that would have been the end of the story.

You have no idea what I’ve been through. But some day you will.

I respectfully request you not reply to my posts/replies when you’re drunk. I will scan the replies in this thread that I still haven’t answered, once I’m able. If something makes sense, I’ll reply.

You struck a nerve, so if I responded irrationally (too tired to know right now), it’s on me, but it’s why I gotta say no to certain junk.

We posted over each other. So… in case you missed this …. but will add more after.

That was legit one of my concerns when I was an atheist… not about harming plants… but def animals. That’s one reason I respect(ed) native American cultures who honored/thanked the lives they took, and wasted nothing.

I respect folks who go after ranchers, etc., who treat animals cruelly in life or death. I respect laws that severely penalize animal cruelty (do YOU forgive what I did? I knew nothing of death). I love hearing from folks like Temple Grandin who make the experience less traumatic.

If only we cared as much about our own unborn as we do the unborn of protected species.

How could God allow it to continue?

Answer: He won’t. Be patient, as much as you want him to be patient with you/us—more, if you’re like Jonah. And check the plank in your own eye.

I so badly wanted to end that with “before the planck checks an uncashable you” but… I didn’t wanna wreck myself. lol somebody shut me up

The more I would add is that 1) killing & raping does not feed our hunger for truth, goodness, and beauty. The nonhuman animals (and as far as most know, the AI) don’t have that same hunger—and if they do, they should be treated as a person. If they, or even a human, don’t appear to understand the difference between good and evil, they should be protected (from themselves and others) like a wild animal.

And 2) everybody in the Bible sucks in one way or another. Good observation. Only one being is capable of absolute perfection. The rest of us are just stuck with knowing we’re loved despite our imperfection.

And trying to love likewise.

And failing. Cuz we’re not the Perfect One.

We are held accountable according to the light we’ve been given. The more light/forgiveness we’re given, the more we will show it.

Regarding your repeat resurrections… Feels like we already discussed this part: If we keep having to be WOWed out of the mud/vomit we keep returning to (like a pig/dog) (salted with fire) (gross)… eventually we’re gonna be toast (super burnt—not the way you like it). Kinda stole that from my ethics prof.

Preaching to the choir? (Then can I get an amen?)

That’s all I have steam for tonight.

Question: Is your only charge against Jesus/God that he forgives sin?

Do you not forgive? I distinctly remember you telling me that you don’t care what I did. To me that sounds like forgiveness. Assuming you really know.

So maybe …since you forgive me… I should keep doing the things I said I would never do as long as I live?

Nah. I don’t wanna be/do/end like that.

I miss my friend I’m praying for that you mimicked. On purpose? All kinds of stern in my look.

Greatness comes at a cost. I’d honestly rather be a hobbit & stay holed up in the shire. But even hobbits get pulled in to adventures now & then.

Or a tree. I’d be down with being a slow ass tree that usually minds its own business.

Or Invisigirl. I’m pretty good at that one.

Ichthus,

You look at this vastly different than I do.

Millennia upon millennia of teachers never taught the truth… at least those with a big microphone throughout history…

““I don’t want this to be happening to me” is the only problem to solve in existence.”

That literally means all our lives have been wasted for millennia.

Say we both want the same thing… but resources are limited…

… What if … before we want what is limited … we first, & above all, want what (legit) has no limit. Not some made up bull**** like crapital (sandcastle for the tide), but something legit. Something eternal.

Something just like the Kingdom, if you will. Like… it’s so like the Kingdom, that, like, it IS the Kingdom.

I’d be down for that. And up. I’d be… all in. I’d go all out for that, man. I’d be beside myself. You get the picture?