What should have been communicated

I’ll tell you what the secret of power is…

It’s having a friend.

Saying that laughing at your posts definitely improves my life feels like asking a potentially non-pregnant woman how far along she is. But I’m going to go out on a limb and assume you really are hilarious on purpose and that my laughter & compliment are appropriate.

Also, thank you for the very short (non-existent) winter where I live. I’m glad you got older and wiser pretty quick, though, because I’m worried that summer is gonna be super hot.

Hmm… this is an extremely undignified reply. Ichthus, have you ever suffered the torment of life itself?

Probably not.

Laughter and cockiness about things like this are second nature to you.

But I suppose your sky god loves you for it no matter what, right?

Is that what you think this is?

You’re forgiven for everything so you can always be as big an asshole as you want forever?

I’ve seen your type before. Actually, there’s billions of them.

Go ahead. Fuck a girl. You’ll be fucking gay Jesus who’s not even gay.

Have fun man. You fucked up big time.

Did I really? For reals?

Should I apologize? Because I think you’re freaking awesome. Not even joking.

I would only offend you to help you see.

Unless you’re still joking. Then I would just laugh.

I’m only awesome if everyone is.

Let me articulate this message. I’m not the messiah unless everyone is.

We’re all different. We didn’t come from a source.

We’ve always been and always will be.

Life is community and friendship. Can we live up to that standard? No.

So. We need to really discuss it.

I’m a once and bazillion year being.

I’m a plan changer.

My security clearance? Infinite.

“Can we live up to that standard? No.”

And there you have it. That’s why even though you wouldn’t hurt your stomach bacteria (if you had a choice), you cuss me out.

“The goal of life to to give everyone forever, everything they want at the expense of not one single being in existence.”

No it isn’t. That is death to life. That is death to all goals. And thus it is self-defeating.

We were born made in the image of God. His Word is in us. When we keep choosing him, he chisels us back into his image (like going to the dentist). It isn’t supposed to be easy. He is a warrior, and that’s what He made you to be, but you have to choose Him. He can’t help if you don’t want help.

If vices of excess are psychopathic traits (too much mind), and vices of deficiency are sociopathic traits (too much body), and Jesus is the only Virtuoso Incarnate, and he died for all vice and gave us his virtue (if we choose it…)…

…if only we would choose life with him, and chisel heaven out of this helleaven.

Ichthus wrote:

“No it isn’t. That is death to life. That is death to all goals. And thus it is self-defeating.”

Ecmandu replies:

So the goal of life is for everyone to have their consent violated forever?

We all live forever. Who are you to tell anyone what life is.? I already told you that with my patch, if this is your idea of the perfect plan, you can reflect it exactly as it is forever.

Don’t tell other people what life is for them.

I have a potty mouth for sure; you want everyone to be just like you. I have no interest in that.

The only interest I have is that we all debate with words until a consensus is arrived upon.

You are not a consensus person. So I’ll throw some words at you to make you think twice.

Let me add to this:

There is enough raw material in existence to keep us entertained forever. You lack imagination. That can be given to you.

It’s impossible for Jesus to have atoned for sex, so that all we have to do is repent.

I make the argument that you’re mentally retarded.

Apparently, Jesus made they same argument…, forgive them for they know not what they do.

Who’s fault is it that people don’t know?

Gods fault.

Consensus and consent is only possible if we are sharing a universe/reality.

So we start out sharing. Go, us :wink:

Sex between two people is always bullying another person. Jesus didn’t atone for bullying.

You don’t just get to do whatever the fuck you want.

Hyperdimensional mirrors reflect spirits. You’re not alone in hyperdimensional mirror universes.

You just can’t hurt anoyone.

You have the concept of “no turns into a yes” — so you know “yes” is consent — so you know not all sex is bullying.

Hyperdimensional mirror realities affect/warp your own spirit. When you hurt someone in there, it makes you care less about people outside you. It shapes and eventually cements a vice. It makes you more likely to hurt people outside you. That’s why you should cultivate heaven inside you, not just outside.

He atoned for every sin (for those who accept and turn to him) except the rejection of at-one-ment with the Holy Spirit… because if you have permanently blocked the Holy Spirit, who can save you? He can’t violate your consent. But if you have never been confronted by/with the Holy Spirit - to where you understood he was understanding you - you never had the opportunity to block him. You can still say Yes.

Again, if you feel bullied by someone else’s good fortune… try being happy for them instead. We can all be happy for each other’s exclusive good fortune, and do our best to make sure there’s no hoarding & stealing.

Sounds like a good plan, to me…

Wow. Ted Bundy had great fortune.

No. He stole and murdered.

youtu.be/08dpnn0cd10

Let me explain this better.

Life here is not a hallmark movie; where everyone is a zombie happy slave to a love story.

What do you know about hurting people?

I know too much, Ec, but I have been actively avoiding hurting people in my mind & outside my mind… I have a long way to go… I’m still a rude interrupting cow, for example. :wink:

We do recover.

Ichthus,

Winks are rude.

I’ll tell you something. My training is different than yours.

Harsh. Severe.

If I’ve learned anything (incorporated pointless suffering to make meaning of it)…

This plan doesn’t work.

At best, on the cross, you can defend people by calling them mentally handicapped or having a tic disorder.

That’s about as good as it gets here.

We need a new plan, and we needed it ‘yesterday’.

I will never wink at you again as long as I live.