What's for dinner?

If its all there is out there to eat, but Id still feel pretty gnarly killing a baby animal in general. I dont eat baby chickens either that I know of, except I guess at kfc.

I would be very interested. But not if it was cat, or eagle - I think Id not like to eat eagle.

Its not so much ethics as general appreciation of character. I wouldnt eat my friends either even if Id be a canibal.

i used to live near a place that had an ostrich steak on the menu and that thing was fucking legit man. why aren’t there ostrich steaks everywhere? and octopus legs. char that bitch on an open flame my man. each octopus has 8 of them. those should really be more available to the casual consumer of lunch

i ordered some tiny chicken a spatchcock poussin or something not long ago and it came out just cut down the middle and spread out on a plate and it was so tiny and at first i felt kinda weird but it was fucking delicious. i don’t think i would want to live in a world without veal. the eagle is cool and all, but man i bet that shit is rich and gamey and delicious.

Iowa… lol I dont know but the idea is great. More like the Bayou maybe? Cajun fried hippo skin… this sounds delicious.

Octopuses actually have several brains, one for each couple of legs. Aside. Octopus brain could also be a good food item for in sashimis Im thinking.

omg dude you’re right. put some of this on it. blackened fried hippo skins put those bitches in a bag and sell them like chips

if you were only going to have one seasoning to represent louisiana, it would have to be this one. if what you’re eating wasn’t coated in this shit before it went on the heat, then it isn’t really properly “blackened”.

amazon.com/Chef-Paul-Blacke … 67PASFKFWQ

probably got all kinds of alpha oils and aminos acids and all that shit like eating some bone marrow

An eagle Id definitely only eat if I was the one who killed it. Of course Id expect it to be a remarkable meal.

I think thats the best idea of the lot. Though yeah no doubt, you could probably even sell octopus brain in capsules.

But that would be a waste of the taste, what am I thinking.

In Korea by the way Ive seen they eat live seafood, its a big trend now.

Went looking for a video but no thanks.

Baked adult chicken legs dipped in ranch dressing and jalapeño and cheddar bread.

fixed crosspls dont tell me you also have an asian fetish… :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

“adult chicken legs” reminds me of the “adult lattes” from starbucks in the movie idiocracy.

when i was a kid someone told me that asian women’s vaginas went left to right instead of front to back and then i grew up and the first asian chick i banged i was like wait wtf that dude was lyin

A cheeseburger, cabbage sautéed in butter, and a garlic salt covered avocado.

when i was a kid my sister had those cabbage patch kids and they had a cabbage patch kid cartoon and the only thing i remember from it was that the bad guy, who apparently wanted to eat the cabbage or something would say, “cabbages cabbages yum yum yum, cabbages cabbages give me some”. I’m still not really completely recovered from seeing it.

I had spinach fettucini with cheddar and classico tomato sauce.
Simple but effective.

_
I had a delicious minced-lamb, courgette and carrot ragu…

That reminds me Wendy… I need to buy some avocados… to use as a hair mask. :smiley:

It literally adds gloss and de-frizzes, in one.

California medley veggies sautéed in coconut oil and seasoned with Chef Prudhomme’s seafood blend then sprinkled with bacon.

[Edit: The veggies and bacon mixed with eggs and covered with mozzarella.]