What's for dinner?

All looks delicious. Which meat in the meatballs?

_
Lamb mince… I prefer the taste to that of beef, tho I’m not averse to a decent cut of a beef steak.

Those meat balls look good, I want to see them after they are done.

Too late… I ate them.

well make some more. we want to see them.

I’ve only had lamb two ways: gyros and roasted on a spit at a Serbian wedding. Yum!

:laughing: if you think they look good, you should see my lamb koftes ; ) haha!

Yea… next time I make em, I’ll pap them for ya… tho I think they do look better before cooking.

Yesterday I had 6 California maki/roe rolls, and literally just snacks - Doritos cool, Monster Munch pickled onion, a coupla falafels, and a chickpea and feta salad. On the whole, still healthy, I guess.

_
…thinking of making a carrot/courgette and thyme vege-burger, with sweet-potato fries.

Yep, I think I will…

Well that was a major fail… the carrot burgers had no substance to them, but the sweet-potato fries were fine…

I’ll make a soup with the remaining burger mixture, and add chicken and more vegetables (courgette… carrot leaves… sweet-potato), to make it hearty and filling.

Very enjoyable… tho I didn’t add the carrot leaves, as they were on the bitter side. A little goes a long way, with a hearty soup. : D

Might have another small bowl-full soon…

My Cousin is preparing pork chops in a crock pot with other yet unknowns. Orange Jello for dessert.

a properly done braised lamb shank can be life altering

Lamb meat isn’t readily available in my area. Bummer.

Baked pork chop and pistachio pudding.

do you have an arab grocery store?

No

well shit. what about a whole foods or a fresh market?

Like in them civilized places? Nope. Nada.

ive driven through pretty much all the places that could be considered the middle of nowhere and ive wondered at times where tf the people go to get food out there.

how far do you have to go to get to a place where there is more than 1 major grocery store nearby?

Is super walmart considered a grocery store now?