What's the opposite of Asperger's...

So what’s the opposite of bipolar, someone who’s really very stable?
Stability is usually taken to be good, but can a person be too stable?
Like suddenly being confronted by a lion, tiger, or some other dangerous animal or situation would cause them little emotional disturbance or change in their mood or physiology?
Whether they were working or playing, their heart, breath rate and so on would differ little from when they were resting, and so they wouldn’t be able to work or play much at all, except for like office work or video games?
But I think bipolar is mostly independent of whatever happens to be going on in their lives at the moment.
Their mood swings cause their lifestyle to change, rather than the other way round.

Perhaps bipolars bite off more than they can chew, they have all these ideas about how good it would be if they could accomplish, acquire and attain this, this and that, and so they get very busy with life, take on more than they can muster, rarely giving themselves a chance to rest, and then collapse in bouts of fatigue, severe depression and exhaustion, failing to achieve their lofty objectives.
Or they become enchanted and by many things, and then disenchanted and disillusioned when these things don’t turn out to be as good as they hoped.
They overestimate the value and importance of things.

Maybe a lot of bipolars are stimulant addicts too, and it’s not just a naturally occurring chemical imbalance. The mood swings could be partly or fully the result of their substance addictions to coffee, cigarettes, tea and sugar.
They go through periods of heavy stimulant consumption followed by the inevitable crash where they consume less of these substances, and possibly more depressants, such as alcohol or weed, where they recharge their batteries before starting the process all over again, like Sisyphus pushing the boulder up the hill, only to eventually and inevitably drop the ball, and having to climb back down all over again and start from scratch, never seeming to get ahead, cause their ideals are totally unrealistic.

The opposite sort of person then would be someone who doesn’t do much of anything, work or play very hard, or take any stimulants or depressants, who lives an unremarkable life of mediocrity, tries nothing, succeeds or fails at nothing, tends to underestimate the importance or value of things, doesn’t take any risks or chances or get excited about anything.
Perhaps the opposite of bipolar then would be someone with extreme ambivalence or apathy, someone like a schizoid.
That’s kind of like what I am, very little excites me except thinking, I see the positive, negative and what I see as the vanity in everything.
I don’t pursue anything very much, I prefer a lethargic, lackadaisical, slow paced life, devoted more to reflection and contemplation, not activity.
I could go the other way thou if I really wanted to, I’ve made choices to live like this based on my perspective, values and interests, but one day I could see myself getting busier with life and people and things, but only on my own terms, not in the way others do these things.

And what exactly is stability?

If we take it to mean succesful prediction of reality, then I would say no.

When we say “too orderly” in such a context it simply means clinging onto an outdated map of reality resisting to adapt it to new information.

In other words, it’s a variant of unsuccessful prediction of reality and is therefore strictly speaking chaotic rather than orderly.

Conversations like these always revolve around normalcy bias and nobody ever wants to breach that subject as it takes them out of their personal comfort zone.

I have nothing but disdain for all the normal people out there and this includes the so called higher I.Q. crowd that views the smell of their own shit as smelling better than everybody else.

It used to be called nerd.
Now its a syndrome.

The opposite of a nerd as we all know is a football player or a hockey player where the affliction is overload of physical communication and too little mental presence to mind bashing the head.

An opposite of a negative must also be a negative just like the oposite of a positive must be a positive. Because 0 doesnt exist.

Magnus Anderson

Perhaps if he/she is too rigid.