When Nietzsche Took Cocaine

The golden nature values all into gold. I believe this to be the true timeline of the universe; Even though it may never happen, if there is a true end to the world of matter it is when all has been raged into gold, and there is nothing that can be changed anymore.

• Invaluable is probably read best as inestimable; of a worth that cant be contained by reason, circumscribed. ‘If the doors of perception were cleansed every value would appear to man as it is: Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all values thro’ narrow chinks of his cavern.’

It is fitting that the brother of the abyss and the screaming fire eagle above the abyss are the precursors to the golden nature, as gold is birthed in the fury of a star.

(Ultimately, the universe can only end if flux is ended entirely, which means only when all matter has been pressed into gold. The golden nature is the end of time)

Hum ho - to be fair, what I owe to you is that you brought me to great books.

In my case it’s no katana, no single-edged blade, but a double-edged one, like the hammer with which I forged it.

?

Thank you for that—and not only for that, of course. (For me, light-space is “gold”, by the way. The black gold.)

Hammer that splits the sky
Hammer that splits the mind

some very good insights occurred to me as I drove home.

Blessed be the philosophers of Amsterdam, world-healers. World masters.

Actually, this sounds more like something that Nietzsche might have said if he took LSD.

Well, I wouldn’t go that far.

N says shit like that sober, Biggs. I’ont even wanna know what he’d say on LSD.

I cant argue with either of you on this.

It occurred to me that as nature loves to hide, she hides even her own hiding, and appears to appear.

This is more a matter of the leopard cloak than of the hammer though.