WHEN YOU DIE AND ENTER THE AFTERLIFE...ASK FOR THE PHYSICIAN

Greetings Wise Ones,

It’s been a while but I’m steadily working on my final theological/philosophical paper: For He Has Set Eternity In The Hearts Of Men. As stated before it is the crown jewel of all my papers and I think a suitable final word on Pantheopsychism and Pantheopsychic Theology and Christianity. It’s strange how this started with random threads regarding my beliefs about the nature of existence that I had held at the time, which slowly evolved into the Weird Christianity comic series, then into the Berkeleyian Realms series, before finally taking the final form of Pantheopsychism. Our ideas are essentially evolutionary organisms, with an idea held yesterday or ten years ago a philosophical “Neandethal” that evolves into an idea which to one’s belief for the time being or for the rest of one’s life is a philosophical “Homo Sapiens”.

Nevertheless, as promised I present the first Chapter of For He Has Set entitled: When You Die and Enter The Afterlife, The First Thing You Should Do Is Ask For…THE PHYSICIAN! (The ILP title of this thread an abridged version of the actual title due to forced brevity).

As in all my works I stress, heavily, that given our particular existential situation of being subjective experiences that subjectively experience a particular set of reality beyond which we cannot perceive, every idea about the nature of the external world and what occurs within in, as long as the idea is logically possible given our understanding of logical possibility within the set of reality we can perceive, is equally likely (as when it comes to the external world, as long as an idea is logically possible any claims of “impossibility” or “unlikelihood” are and must be only measures of a person’s disbelief in the objective truth of the idea, and cannot be true measures of the actual impossibility or unlikelihood of external affairs). Given this, the rather bizarre hypothesis below is logically possible, and as such stands as a “beauty contestant” that vies for or may indeed be the actual nature of the world in terms of what awaits one following death…which in Pantheopsychic Theology is not cessation of existence of consciousness but transition or transformation of percept, the nature and content of one’s perception.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy the “series finale” of my entries here in ILovePhilosophy.

Sincerely your Friend,

Jay M. Brewer
aka
Phenomenal Graffiti

_
…for what purpose?

To rid the minds of the recently deceased of memory of pre-death experience and the capacity to ever sin again.

If their mind gets wiped, and what way can you say that they’re even the same persons that they were when they were living?

The identity we have now, the “I” on this side of the grave is what I call the Identity of Death or the Crucific Self. If Pantheopsychic Christianity is true and we are replications of the dream-characters Christ experienced and dreamt of being as he died upon the Cross, then the resurrected Christ, “The Physician” either destroys the Identity of Death entirely in the final Afterlife healing… or in fairness to us (Romans 3), as we had no choice in being replications of the multitudinous forms of the Lords Death (replications of the aforementioned dream characters), the “Physician” rids the Identity of Death of the capacity to continue replicating the “sins” (note apostrophes) within the mind of crucified Christ but spares the tabula rasa of the Identity of Death so that the basic you continues to exist, but with no memory of pre-death experience or the capacity to psychologically sin or even conceive of evil.

Given all good comes from God in the Divine Spark, which is the morality of God transcribed outside the relatively unending horrors within the mind of crucified Christ within his external replicants, the goodness one experiences is also saved and experienced again, but altered into the unknown form of non-Crucific existence.

PG