Where did all the religious people go?

Where did all the religious people go?

Philosophy has dominated too much in the western world today. We’re killing off all the religions and religious beliefs. If we keep dominating religious people, then we’ll have nobody left to fight against, and we’ll be stuck in this boring mire that we find ourselves in today. Isn’t it boring? Yes, it is. What we need are those religious zealots, the “true believers” to come back, those ones willing to die for God and Allah.

We should invite muslims onto this website, the hardcore ones with bombs strapped to their chests, not the wussy “moderate” ones.

Philosophy is too powerful today. Do we need to shoot ourselves in the foot to handicap, and let religious people have a “fair chance” at saying anything?

Religious people are probably too scared of nietzsche and his followers to come onto this website… we need to go easy on them, so they can regain confidence in themselves and their zealous belief in God Almight, Lord of All that is Good and Holy.

I Was under the impression that Philosophy has often, up to this day been underappreciated and it is religion that has a much greater influence over the world.

Worry not, they are still present… I’m battling against them throughout the Cyberspace and my immediate surrounding - which would be hard to do if they were REALLY absent. :slight_smile:

I am not worried about their future - as it turns out, there is a real movement of budism/hindu metaphisicians which are hard to debate with, not because their logic is too strong - but because they blatantly reject logic along with reason, and present their overly-elaborated stories packed with phisics terms that one can not make heads or tales out of…

And no, I don’t think they are scared of nietzsche or anyone else - most of them never heared of him or anyone else except Sai Baba and the 40 bandits…

into politics and science labs

Either that, or I missed the auto-da-fe with the bodies of untold numbers of Metaphysicians burning at the hands of Logical Positivists…

Shit. i think I slept right through that…