'Where does vacuum energy go?'

The question/problem and the resolution are related fractaliciously—One cannot (just does not) exist without the other — they ultimately answer each other (why we observe incomplete geodesics). The “vacuum energy” is built in like negative space in a work of art. It doesn’t go anywhere because it is “going” everywhere. Everywhere includes the timeline as a whole, so “where” is not the right word, since not every freeze frame is actual (now) and now/frame is not a where. In other words the timeline is conserved, but a better word for that is concurred… and fractalicious as we are wont to be… we co-concur in a subsumed (contingent—subject to Time) fashion.

In terms of bob, who put me on ignore which is hilarious, seeing I’m protecting his right to post….

I can control the entire cosmos in my full powers, all your thoughts and movements.

It’s called a license. I have a license to drive because I passed the test.

It’s obvious bob is a fundamental Christian .

He can’t understand a concept like Jesus needing protectors.

I’m so old, I don’t have a stake in Jesus.

He’s a big name here. I’m also a spirit protector. That’s how you get out of here.

Whenever I’m protecting Jesus …. Everyone wants to poke my eyes out and bite off my tongue. So far I’ve managed to protect Jesus.

From everyone. I’m just trying to go home.

All the eternally dead.

That was posted somewhat as a sidetrack.

To explain the void is to be nothing at all and everything at once

No mind and all mind.

This is the sublime state we reach in the depths of our sleep. Beyond dreams.

You can’t even know that if it is unobservable because no mind. You’re just making stuff up.

I’m not making anything up. When you’re in the sublime state of oblivion you have access to all the information in everything, then you wake up and you’re stupid again. Some people go there to solve math problems or write books…

They wake up with the answer.

But they’re still stupid again

If it is beyond your conscious awareness, then it is your body processing information the way it was programmed to do. When you rest, your body is handling things in ways it “knows” better (usually) than your aware mind. It is not without logos. If anything was without logos, it would not exist. I know that doesn’t really make sense (the word “anything”, within this conclusion), but anyway.

I love this <333333333

No, not the strong force. Again, to say vacuum energy prevents everything in the universe from expanding is logically equivalent to saying that it prevents the universe from contracting; in other words, that it counteracts gravity, which would mean gravity was a far stronger force than it seems to be…

Contracting and expanding away from and into what?

Just curious.

Bro get Fixed back in here. You better not be the one who fucked him up.

More layers of reality, of course. What else?

Life’s a bitch and then you die.

Women hate men for sex dimorphism.

Men hate women because they don’t have to try.

Me? I’m trying to leave all of you.

I understand I’m not protected for this. I’ll take the risk. I’m tired of this species.

Pretty sure I already answered this question of yours before. The whole point of my logically equivalent alternative perspective is to demonstrate that an expanding universe need not expand into anything; it may be thought of as infinite. The only reason I shifted back to the usual perspective was to point out I’d been pointing to gravity rather than the strong force.

What does that have to do with this thread specifically? Maybe we need a Department of Homeland Defense that translates & communicates between Martian & Jupiterian physics?

Leaving is oblivion. The void. The nothing.

Nobody ever truly dies, but they can EARN oblivion. The nothing. The no mind state.

I’m giving you a very good reason why people as old as me choose it.

Well… if you’re basically a dead man walking… then… conceivably… you could do just about anything, right? You’re already dead. May as well be my lab partner, buddy.

If… you dare

I triple dog dare you to be my lab partner.

To make myself more clear (though I’ve already said or indicated this before): my thinking of the universe as infinite does not mean any of its parts are infinitesimal compared to it. The universe is the whole and can therefore be represented as 1 (100%). Its parts, then, are each approximately 1/n, where n is a positive number greater than 1 that’s different for each part; and n is ever increasing. So the parts are smaller, ever smaller infinities, but infinities all the same.

If you’re thinking fractaliciously, size goes out the window, but you can still say the whole is greater than its parts. Our brains are not made to understand this, but merely dance around it.

I’m growing garlic right now. What came first?

The bulb or the flower?

Contemplating things like this is more important than all the teachings.

You’ll understand everything

1 Like