White privilege

There is no “white” privilege.

And education is a choice that is made, thus, defeating it being a privilege since everyone has the ability to make a choice for such.

Most people in the world unfortunately don’t get to choose their education. And even in cases that they do, they cant know what is out there to know before they’ve learned it.

You have to be fortunate with your parents, or run into the right people early on, like finding a mentor who knows the good stuff preferably before you hit puberty.
There is something about the Greeks that makes not knowing them with some intimacy a spiritual disadvantage. And most people who get educated in the Greeks are what is called “white”. I.e. have light skin, are from caucasian branches.

Even though the Greeks were caucasian, I do not think their wisdom and art pertains specifically to people of this same “race”. I think what they produced is more or less universally human. Much like all humans come from “black” Africans, so all humans can learn from “white” Greeks. In fact I think all people are entitled to learn of the Greeks. Because, reasoning from the Earth, a universal knowledge of them would benefit this planet optimally.

Education doesn’t happen, externally. It’s an internal choice. I stand by that because I am living proof.