who iambiguous actually is

No? Because you simply insult anybody who doesn’t.

Yes, he actually has the gall to bitch about someone – anyone – using insults in their posts!!

See, I told you…

Pick one:

nothing
nothing
nothing
[u][b]nothing[/b][/u]
nothing
nothing
nothing
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING

Embarrasses him!!

You embarrass me.

:-k :-" Hmm…

As usual, this being the philosophy board, Zero_Brains goes the extra mile to make sure that his point is well thought out.

_
Damn! Iam’s gone all-out on their ass.

Hardly. :laughing: :sunglasses:

We have two juggernaut hovering or towering intellectuals here on ILP, Peter and Iambiguous. They’re simply the prime example of scholarly intellectualism I tell you where both parrot or regurgitate mainstream talking points, propaganda, and belief structures, truly an inspiration to us all. It is within their entirely mainstream insights where they lead by example putting us all in our collective places, they’re such rebels as literally all they do is reinforce mainstream dogmas or opinions here on the forum. Such ground breaking iconoclasts of our era, truly. :sunglasses: golf claps =D>

Look, I gave him a chance to jettison the “fulminating fanatic” Zero_Brains persona here on this thread: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 9&start=50

He blinked.

Now he is back to “character assassination”, i.e. intellectual drivel of this sort.

Though, sure, the invitation is still open. Let us explore the manner in which he construes himself by focusing in on these things:

He either will or he won’t. And if he chooses not to it is, in my view, either because he recognizes on some level what is at stake for his own precious objectivist Self here, or because he simply does not possess the intellectual capacity to go deeper.

I giggled at “iconoclasts.”

They fearlessly go where CNN has gone before.

here’s what’s up
biggie is just trying really hard to be a first tier ILPer
just wanna be one of the guys

Sure, if phoneutria wishes to reduce herself down to the level of Pedro here, well, she must have her reasons right?

Who knows, perhaps needling iambiguous is now a part of their mating courtship. Each of them is required to put on a “display” that will advance them further down the road to being a…couple.

But: given phoneutria’s obvious intelligence and wit, and Pedro’s glaring lack of both, Pedro must have other, uh, attributes that keeps him in the game.

Yo, Wendy!

Another poll please. One in which we offer our own opinions regarding what those attributes might be. Oh, and please make one of them “being young and beautiful”. :wink: