Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God’s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever word you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL

Satan was not behind this. In fact, Satan pleaded to Jesus, not to sacrifice himself to the Jews.

God, is infact a sadist, taking relief in sacrificing his own son, to the filthy jew hordes.

Where did you get that Satan pleaded to Jesus not to sacrifice himself to the Jews.

I do not recall reading that.

P.S. From what I have read, Jews were a cleaner people than many in that day. Their hand washing routine would drive us crazy today.

Regards
DL

Mentally filthy, obsessed with butchering innocent peace-loving men, and obsessed with their own pedantic traditions.

I recall in the Bible satan asked jesus to rule over the jews, rather than sacrifice himself to them.

Joseph Campbell called Jews murderers because of how they would raid and kill when they were shepherds and wanderers in Bronze Age days.

They civilized themselves quite a bit after Babylon freed them and they returned to Israel.

“I recall in the Bible satan asked jesus to rule over the jews, rather than sacrifice himself to them.”

I would need a reference as I do not recall this at all and I have a fair memory of such things.

Regards
DL

They were not civilized, just excessively cultured, rigid, like WASPs, intolerant of the slightest deviation from whatever their traditions told them they were supposed to believe. Perhaps over-civilized, like a sterile city, with no freedom or individuality.

You forget that Asherah was still being worshiped beside Yahweh.

They were more tolerant than you think.

Archeology is slowly separating myth from reality.

To think we know how the ancients lived from this far up the time line would be a mistake.

Hell, we do not even remember their Divine Council that the Jewish Jesus taught of and that Christianity never teaches since they invented the Roman ass kissing Jesus.

Regards
DL

What is tolerant about a culture that murders someone just for speaking their mind?

What year are you living in?

Let the dead bury the dead.

The Jews have forgiven the German nation and you should forgive long dead Jews.

Regards
DL

Why should I forgive them? The entire world is infected with retards. They killed Jesus, making him a matyr, which spawned a disease known as Christianity.

Furthermore, the Jewish obsession with tradition, and censorship of opinions they deem an affront to their pathetic traditions, is not something I can turn a blind eye too.

I will not be a fool, forgiving their ancestors, while meanwhile the Jews plot against us, at work on a DNA superweapon to wipe all non-Jews out.

To foolish for a reply.

Regards
DL

So, it is foolish to warn you that your life is in danger?

youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

Regards
DL

Posting a video like that, is the equivalent of putting your head in the sand and hoping it will all go away.

Make a case instead of un-evidence, and to me, racist and derogatory accusations, and I am here for you.

Regards
DL

The truth is, you believe they are making DNA weapons and plotting against you. The truth is, you feel like you can’t do anything about it, so you want to give up, and change the subject.

Your ending with lies is a good place to end this idiocy.

Regards
DL

Guess I need to add you to my list of morons who cant differentiate between lies and truth.

You cannot call a conspiracy a “lie”. It is suggestive evidence, pointing to a conspiracy, strongly indicating it is true, but not definitely so.

Why do I have to explain this to you?