whoops! we forgot to be extremely outraged

anybody remember Ed Rosenthal?

republicans, you love that whole idea of states having referendums to ban stuff like gayness right? you think the fact that one state can have a differing opinion from their hell-bound gay loving neighbor is essential to this country of different peoples sewn together right? surely you think its a bad idea to impose the views of one centralized power over all 300 million people in the country right?

WELL FUCK MOTHERFUCKING YOU YOU GOD DAMNED INFERIOR HYPOCRITICAL ANIMALS!

california voted to let cancer patients choose their own treatment. nobody is saying that those cancer patients have made the wrong decision. marijuana is a good drug to begin with, compare it to morphine and you have no comparison.

the problem the fed gov wants you to think it has is that the medical use of marijuana will encourage and facilitate the recreational use.

they are incorrect when they say that that is their goal. they are incorrect if they say they have science on their side.

marijuana is a ‘schedule 1’ drug. that means that it is the ultimate evil, just like heroin and cocaine, not like tobacco, alcohol or morphine. to be on schedule 1, a drug must have real bad side effects, be very addictive, and it must have nooo medical uses

california voters passed a referendum that shits on the god damned marijuana legislations face. it literally says that marijuana is not schedule 1. the governemnt wants to save face, they dont want anybody to get away with having marijuana, ever. thats because of capitalism and the unfortunate sequence of technological advances, and thats a different thread that ill be glad to rehash.

the problem in this instance is that the gov is not only lying, but they are openly lying right in my face. spit and bits of food are splashing into my mouth and eyes because the government is lying into my face so disgustingly.

THE JURORS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW THAT ED ROSENTHAL WAS A STATE LICENSED MEDICAL MARIJUANA GROWER. ALL THEY WERE ALLOWED TO KNOW WAS THAT HE WAS A DRUG DEALER. INTERVIEWED AFTERWARDS, MOST JURORS FELT HORRIBLE AND SAID THEY WOULD HAVE CHANGED THEIR MIND.

WHERE IS YOUR JUSTICE. HOW IS THIS JUSTICE. GOD DAMN YOU GEORGE BUSH. GOD DAMN YOU JOHN ASHCROFT TO ETERNAL HELL FIRE, MAY GOD FOREVER ROTATE A KNIFE INSIDE YOUR EYEBALLS AND URETHRA. GOD DAMN YOU ALL WHO BELIEVE THIS IS THE WORLD WE WANT.

feel free to post slightly off topic. i dont imagine anybody will ever defend the actions of satan incarnate ever again.

What a wonderful image. I’m going to shamelessly steal it for use off of this forum.

Let’s see… what else? Ashcroft lost his job to a Mexican last week or so, so he’s out; I dunno who “Satan incarnate” is - certainly not any of these specific guys, but rather whoever whispered in the ears of congressmen that the devil weed is evil and leads to communism, and in the ears of Dem. primary voters that this douchebag Kerry was the guy to run against Bush, and in the ears of the federal judge that he had the right to deprive U.S. citizen-jurors of information direly relevant to their case. Satan works behind the scenes, not center stage.

Nobody comes to mind specifically…

specifically who murdered my favorite drug? why thats william randolph hearst of course. is citizen cane about him being satan incarnate? i sure hate capitalism.

oh and not only does weed make our soldiers too peaceful to fight commies, it makes our nigros too violently insane to contain their urge to rape white women. thats your gov hard at work, delivering valuable accurate contradictory information.

wow a mexican. if theres anybody in that city i trust its a minority, is he a good guy or pure evil?

what a reassuring thing, firing ashcroft. i didnt know bush did things that dont make me recoil in hateful rage.

He doesn’t.

Alberto Gonzales is the White House counsel who wrote the legal opinion that the Geneva Conventions are quaint.

He’s actually a native-born U.S. citizen, but the Onion’s front page had that funny headline and I couldn’t resist lifting it.