Why does joker look like a tranny

Why does Marilyn Manson wear fake boobs? Why is Alice Cooper the most masculine rocker? Why did Eliot Rogers not get a sexchange? Instead of killing those seven people, he could have got seven inches up the ass. Why would he throw that away? Boggles the mind.

Look, I can superimpose him on a woman’s body without even editing his features (all i did is adjust his skintone to adjust for his bad camera) and you can’t even tell the difference. Looks like some primitive tribal woman or somethin.

Come to think of it, my (soon to be) ex girl-friend, kind of looks like him.

More bonus questions… Why does Bill Kaulitz make himself look like a girl just so he can tell people he is a boy? If Johnny Boy is a tranny, why does she call herself Johnny Boy? Why is Thai food so damn good? Why is Elton John a homo but sings love songs about girls? Why are all of the activists (social justice warriors) say they are against homophobia, but have no gay and tranny friends? Why do all the people who say homophobic things (like Satyr) the ones who have lived with homosexuals in real life and have had homosexual friends? Why do all of the anti-semites who have had jew best friends, had jew best friends, and most of the jew advocates don’t know any jews in real life?

And for Goodness sake, why does Chrome autosave my form data? Damn thing crashes and it miraculously saves my work. What’s up with that? Why can’t I feel the angry frustration of having to lose all of my work and retype everything from memory? Curses. Nerds are actually making computers that operate in a rational way.

From a 1 thru 10, how disturbing is Eliot with fake boobies?