Why evil is not necessary

Not at all. Please don’t take the wrong way from what I intended to convey. Sometimes when multiple chemicals mix they create a poison. I could be wrong and I often am. I feel that maybe we don’t understand each others places of points. Please forgive my lack of understanding on said matter.

You were simply unaware that the Person is currently butting-heads with every single person on this site, but just happened to witness mine… so understandable.

If Their posts were posted in the Community forums, no-one would have issue with them, but that is not the case… so… :flushed:

Either quote me and give a counter argument or stop making baseless accusations.

We have to learn to accept more than we attack. Not so true. I have spent hours looking over your past correspondence on this site and to me you seem very argumentative. Not the best trait for trying to understand a fellow traveler. I have done and will do again this act as posting in the wrong lane. I see it does bother people tremendously this little act. If one can be irritated so easily it shows that a lack of understanding on a basic level of intellectual interaction.

Again… if you think that is the case, please feel free to report me to the site Admin… they are aware of this situation.

Preferring argument over debate, again… you did this to PZR yesterday, so this is definitely not about me being the argumentative one.

I’ll leave you to your rising cortisol-levels, I’m gone!

That’s what site admin is for regulation and reorganization. My post was moved to another lane. I just hope that “admin” are not as easily irritated as others because I shall have to move on. I like a site for all. Not just a select few. When we only agree with what we believe then we get no where. People love to update their devices but when was the last time they updated their own systems. The truth shall set you free. It’s painful tho. " Repeating the same process and expecting different results" the definition of insanity.

Let’s leave it in the Admin’s hands, shall we!

[I wonder who’s sock-puppet, ***he*** is :thinking: ]

Argument and debate are only words. Try and understand what the poster is trying get across from their point. Cortisol is not produced in stressful situations :yawning_face:. Chemistry 101. It’s simple. Don’t participate in someones debate if you don’t understand the meaning of what they feel. if you traverse the world using only words as your guiding light. Have a great day. Peace.

You weren’t gone long :joy: where did you go.
That was rhetorical.
Even although there was no ?

MagsJ & PZR both …. similar to Ec … derail threads. As long as they back up their claims, and I have time… no harm, no foul.

I meant gone from the argument/debate, silly. :roll_eyes:

But your still here ? Or maybe I’m wrong ?

Do you see me debating?

I don’t see you at all. Can you see me ?

…in what capacity do you think I meant it?

Why don’t we create a new word. Arguebate. Does anyone object ? Great. File to motion.

second

We are going to get lost if we don’t keep track. I answered your question but you ignored mine. Then please define “capacity” so I can think before I am able to use physic abilities to understand what you meant.

I guess this is a debate-worthy topic…

https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/t/another-controversial-thread/80019/191?u=magsj