Why it is so quiet on ILP

And also because the pre revolutionary aura before all the exciting things like possible stock market crashes, nuclear war, end of world scenarios with Christ coming back. the middle East in flames, biological warfare, trip to distant galaxies- Did Not Happen, leaving everyone. feeling let down and. plainly bored.

NOTHING to Say About Nothing.

Leading only same old same old profit and loss world wide since the commis are only another vestige of another ism biting the dust!

I know what will fix it - another optical illusion…or a smokescreen…you can make the choice.

:evilfun:

You can prepare that while I study these matryoshka. I wish I could help but I now have no control over this obsession.

Funny U should have thought of that, oh, not the Russian doll but the obsession.just then, I suppose, contemporously though of the defensive nature of obsessions, naturally flowing the other way, maybe as present in defensive comorbidity, anyway as a symptom of something, not a reductive attempt to generalize to the point of incomprehension

Altghough a higher mixture could, conceivably illustrate both, where one cant differentiate between the two.(illusion and-or smokescreen)

Caveat: any thing posted by meno_ should practically self destruct within a reasonable time of non compliant recognition, without notice or confusion .

I can be obsessed and still have brilliant comprehension(I am of course playing with your words and joking around). Importantly, however, I do see what you are saying.

We can not always get what we want.

:laughing: