Why nobody can understand Nietzsche

Everything is based on content and opportunity.the fact that there is something called 'enetgy, there, here, or maybe even everywhere, defines ‘states’ of being. Being has no content, that is based on an undefined potential, a potential to actualize content into transforming into an existential situation.

Like electricity having a potential to a present situation, before it was invented, was visible in lightning.

Content may have deeper pockets of reality. more acute spatially contracted levels , compressed to an appearent plane of reality, that constructs into geometryc shapes, enclosing other spatial configurations , down the line.

The points do exist , consistent with spatial distribution , and these are virtually what connects the various content possibilities which designate space and then time, and may become existential qualiciers, as they draw figures of the designated spatial arrangements into re-vognized patterns

The idea of cause and effect comes from interactions of pre-cognative effects, which is the actual source of evolutionary forces, that do not need conscious understanding to go on, because they are forms of potential energy, and the are able to work processes of simulation by creating ‘effects’ , which take pictures of each other, without a condition that they have some organically achieved basis.

The inorganic material after and repeated flow of ‘time’ can actually transform such pictures into living existential forms by taking ‘pictures’ between Being, as a content, and Existence in new , drawn out, and induced ’ simulations.

The occuramce and reoccurance of patterns of the materially induced situation of ‘existence’ from the drawn out 'being of pure possibility, has respurcing, and timeless qualities, it is formed out of quantum essence, which fills the plenum , with mo conceivable limits as to this basic process.

It has the qualities of imbedded functions that can be effectively re-cognized as karmic manifestations.Generation and re-generation of effected energy pockets, may have bith, internal and external forces, induced toward the desired it unwanted areas of progressive development, as in the way evolutionary simulated essential power can move toward effective simulation of content, that can be drawn out in existential situations, particularizing formal elements which has organized, in accordance with certain mirrored effects.

Individual potential existences, set bounderies or limitations because of the developing counscious affect, -fear- of realizing this mirroring, that ultimately is determined by the immaterial substance which only appears opportunistically, variably. It is a code, that science can configure, but can only re-classify into it’s ‘Natural’ concigurtions, because the elemental sources of identification sourced into the most complex , subtle formal arrangements, where a whole world of each and every nuance of that particular world 'has been individually engrained into a point , a seed that has a near infinitely compressed mini black hole , anti-existential property.

This reverse polarity is the magnetic energy that shifts imminence and transcendence into major and minor axis, that determine the diads of will , freedom and lack of info polarities, that line up, and disentangle ad perpetuity.
This process is uniform and does mot differentiate between cognative or pre-cognative
awareness, differentiation is not inherent in this ‘fabric’ of it’s self , before or after it has become self aware, it determines, and it determines in simulatanuity, and in transcendence significantly memorial and insignificantly material .

This is possibly what i gained, or should have, out of “Esse Homo”

Now I have a better explanation, why ‘nobody’ understands him!

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5#p2846400

Because kneeling is easier. To climb up the stairs on your knees! :laughing: :icon-wink: :icon-wink: :icon-wink:

Not by the book. I started reading him at the age of 23-4. By then I had already formed my opinions about the world. And I did prove I am a competitive independent thinker to many.
I had strong values since childhood and it gave me a strong feeling of identity in my life, strong enough to embrace solitude after the age of 21. When I’ve found him, I have found my values too and a lot of contempt for the same sort of people around me. It was a related taste and a world of feelings that was applying to my soul.

In this world mediocre is the “best”, not aristo. Best is not best but majority. Who could not see Nietzsche’s contempt is his books exactly for this sort of “best”?

You can take self love too far.
It leads to narcissism which you deisplay in buckets.
What you fail to show is ANY evidence of independant thinking.

Childhood is a time for learning not closing your mind.

You are far from the best.
I would imagine that you had trouble at school and failed to grasp the basics. Rather than blame yourself, your lack of capacity, you decided wrongly that you were far too good for them.
You have still not grown up.

The Sculptor and his perfectly defined world. I smell a demo-c-rat.

Forum: where trolls are trolling freely.

Philosophies had schools, not trolls.

:laughing:

I think I have hit the nail on the head.
I’ve got your number. Sussed you out completely.
Angry little school drop out failure.