Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Most everyone knows what an authentic human experience is. For tests, one has to go through a sort of purifying fire, which considers experience in all its forms, including those that formed you, beliefs , actions, impressed by you by former generations,
which can not be discounted. You owe, by way of karmic laws, and that debt has to be re-paid, at least by not ignoring them.

?

We owe by others perception that we owe them. Whether we owe or not is up for debate. To ignore something, anything at all, is to risk bringing on your own head too many things and whether we owe other things or not legitimately, we still have to contend with the fact that some things at the least believe us to owe them some measure of something or another.

If there will be no battle, then there will be something like a “perpetual peace”, but that will merely be possible with enslaved humans (probably comparable with the Eloi in the science fiction novel “Time Machine”).

So you are hopeful?

So you are not hopeful?

…if they could understand why they acted differently ,
then the sensibility of hope would probably prevail , as the correlation to the senselessness of hopelessness would follow the thoughts of both: humans & machines)

Expect the worst; hope for the best; in the middle of those two are the most probably realities.

Maybe.

Arminius,

I did qualify it by saying : ‘probably’

But maybe that’s not enough.

Europe’s robots to become ‘electronic persons’ under draft plan:

They will eventually be granted superior rights to organic persons.

102177 is a lot of views for one thread. :sunglasses:

That is very likely.

Yes, it is. Now the number of the views is 102507.

No. It’s 102516.

:sunglasses:

No. It’s 102517.

:sunglasses:

Sorry, I must have read it wrong. Now it says 102531.
It must be a site software problem. :confused:

A machine problem. :astonished:

Now it is 102552.

Then I ask you, Anomaleigh: Do you think that machines will completely replace all human beings?

I know that we already had this discussion in this thread, but my question is again: How can we currently know for sure that they are already conscious to a small degree?