Wise sayings from an Attention slut.

Wise sayings from the woods.

Wise sayings has been taken down until further notice.

moved to NPC

What are we suppose to make of this thread exactly?

Supposed to wait until I have an epiphany in the tub, or one of my spiritual moments.

I tend to have such moments when I go to the men’s room, and sit on the toilet.

Your not having this moment cause your not using the men’s room… you should go use the men’s potty you tranny and you’ll have a intellectual moment. I’ve never heard of a woman having great insight on the john… but happens to men all the time.

Where do you think Kepler and Newton were when they developed their theory on Planatery Ellipsis? On a oval shaped toilet seat in a outhouse. Newton and the apple isn’t accepted by historians as the original source for Gravity, but Newton was pinching loafs off daily. Makes you wonder why when you look spread your legs and look down all that shit just doesn’t suddenly fly upwards, coating you in the process. Newton’s laws explain this.

It takes the men’s room to have these sorts of insights.

i do go to the men’s room sometimes when I dont feel like shaving or putting on my makeup.

Rest assured, the genius is not in the male or female bathroom, the great insights come from the fumes of the poop. Perhaps male poop pheromones help you turd, perhaps only male poop can give you the insights you desire.
Also, it has to do with what chemicals and fumes they spray in the bathrooms. Some inspire divination, others inspire degradation.

Wise Saying .1

What is the meaning of music?
What is the meaning of film?

One looks to the past, nature, to find the true meaning, true essence of the music.

Some minds, might say Hans Zimmer is just recycled Call of Duty music, generic, but eh…they cannot grasp the essence.

Imagine that you are a warlord…alone, weak, tired, hungry…and you see a horde of buffalo…you pick up your spear, running at them…they are twice your size but you run after them…franticaly, desperately, in madness…
This is what that song is…
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR0fl5fgTDg[/youtube]

This song title is deceptive, it is not about a city…but rather a horde of buffalo, society, the cows.