With any luck, I'll be goin' out like THIS!

OK, how do you want to die? I personally want to be struck by a meteorite in front of a bunch of Mormons. :astonished: :sunglasses:

shot by a fan of my books, some obbsessed cult like follower.

Slowly, and alone.

Heroin overdose. Seriously…can you think of a better way to go?

I dont think heroin is that good. Not compared to coke or crack.

Hellll no…

To be on enough heroin to kill you…you would be in a state of pure ecstasy.

Not overly fussed about how I die, although I do have some requests for my funeral…

Should I be buried I would like the following songs played:
The Jam - Going Underground
Living in a Box - Living in a Box

Should I be cremated I would like the following songs played:
David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes
The Trammps - Disco Inferno (Burn Baby Burn!)

I want to die old, knowing I lived true to myself.

… except if being true to myself would mean dieing young.

I would like to die doing something so much fun that I would never be able to top it and so evil that I would never be able to live with myself afterwards anyway.

I can’t even write it down.

I don’t really care as long as I don’t see it coming. I will leave the choice to death and death’s cold hands.

Killed by Death

-Imp

You know in Who Framed Roger Rabbit when Bob Hoskins is being chased by those wolf gangsta toons so he does a mad crazy dance and gets them laughing so hard that their spirits can’t take it any more and ascend to Toon heaven?? Hell, that’s how I wanna go!!

Death will kill me and kill me until I’m dead.

With one of these.

well i’ve shared it with a few peeps before and unless they loaded me brownish water, i never saw the appeal of it. It never made me think i have to have more. But on crack i did think that. But, just to be clear, I’m drug free, only beer now.

I’ve got one of those Joker!

Me too.

And the one weasel says…“STOP THAT LAUGHING!!! ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU’RE GONNA DIE LAUGHING!!”