Women are incapable of Love.

Perhaps…

But she did not deny the accusation of the OP, that women are incapable of love. She has not addressed any real points or arguments, really. Instead she posted a neutral “I am here, I am female” response, typical of women.

That doesn’t mean she confirmed it, though. Suppose for a moment she didn’t like the company in the thread and felt any debating would be fruitless. Or maybe this explains her disinterest in debate:

One can do this, you know… and it doesn’t necessarily mean one can’t debate… only that they won’t. But should one leave a forum if they don’t debate anymore? Where would an intelligent person go to hang out online? Farcebook?

Just wait a little longer man. It happens to almost all of us. It’ll happen to you too. We become addicted to these forums and can’t get away… long after we have no more gusto left for debating. We are forum zombies, xzysomethingsomething, the typing dead.

Trust me, she doesn’t want much attention… like ‘typical’ women. She’s a reserved math geek and MURDERER OF DUCKS.

Yeah, you heard me, Phoneutria.

Oh sorry! So, first you point out their differences and then do a 180 degree turn around and say they are all similar? You must be a very confused person. :blush:

If they are similar, then what is that similarity that you are talking about? Note - Marx, Nietzsche and Freud were all German, that’s where the similarity ends. :laughing: Darwin and Malthus are the only two that have anything in common.

I am just discusing the sociological and economical aspects of Darwinism. I am not stating that the sociological and economical aspects are more important.

So, you have no sense of humour. What else could one expect from a person of German heritage. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Now that’s funny! Laugh German laugh! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUq_T_Bhau8[/youtube]

Frank’s stage presence is what happens when a musician who does not belong on a stage is aware of the awkwardness of being on stage and acts like the kind of idiot who belongs on a stage because he has to be on stage. He does this unconsciously. His whole presence on stage is a mockery of stage presence. Every move he makes is hyperbole.

Frank’s proper place on a stage is either playing his guitar or conducting his band. Walking around with the mic is not what he should be doing… unless it is unanimously known by the entire audience that his doing so is a joke because it cannot not be a joke… because Frank is not the kind of idiot who’s natural environment is a concert stage. Frank is what happens when serious musicians/composers have to be on stage. He looks and acts like an idiot because he’s doing vocals. But he has to sing the songs he does vocals on, on the studio versions.

You are the one who did the 180° degree. You always contradict yourself, as I already said several times. And you do not notice your contradictions - as usual. So you are also the one who is a very confused person.

By the way: Do you know what love is?

You do not know what you are talking about, my puppy. You confuse viruses with bacteria, you confuse your text with any other text, you confuse destinations with disappointments, you confuse facts with values (like all ILP-Nietzscheanists), you confuse demographically armed societies with demographically unarmed societies, you confuse your own ideological belief with knowledge, you confuse biology with sociology and economy, you confuse all women with feminism, you confuse differences with equality, …, and so on. … You confuse almost everything.

Be honest. You do not want to know it. You are just waiting for the next chance of personal attacks.

You are clueless.

Again: You are clueless.

[tab]

[/tab]

When Darwinists talk about Darwinism, then they always talk about “sociological and economical aspects”. That is - again - something you do not understand. I know. You do not know what you are talking about.

More than you. Your eternal lol-smilies and your clown mask do not autoamtically make you humorous - the revers is true: you are an extremely humorless person and need to hide your humorlessness behind an exaggerated number of lol-smilies and behind a clown mask.

Puppies are not old. But may I - nevertheless - ask you how old you are?

So you are a woman-hater, a misogynist, a sexist, and - of course - a racist. Typical. Your last silly “argument” is always an ugly personal attack. We also know it from other threads, just as we already know from this thread that according to you all women are “calculating bitches”. What will be your next “argument”? “Negroes are like apes”? Or: “Jews are like rats”?

I am not interested in your misogynistic sexism and your racism.

i am the dumbass who does not belong on the stage.

Tell us the occupation and yearly income of your husband then…

I was thinking about you today.

youtu.be/Zu4xpDuf84A

why

Why what?

Why do you want to know?

For sake of honesty and observational clarity within this thread.

I am going to take a wild guess and say that Phone’s husband makes much more money than she does.

After all, most marriages or relationships are ones of financial convenience on the part of women.

You’re up Phone. Ready, set, go!

Answer in PM because I do not like to discuss my life in public.

Phoney is a below average woman, typical in looks, behavior, and thought.

Notice how she implied she doesn’t need a man “because she makes her own money”. So she already proved your point, LaughingMan. She basically admitted that she only sees males as a means to financial gain, nothing more.

Then women have the audacity to talk about “respecting gender” and deflecting accusations of superficiality. Women are creatures of mass consumption and hedonism, with base desires, and no desire for intellectualism in any form.

Whatever you say, idiot.

You’re right about the “whatever I say” part, but nothing else.

Here is Phoney’s Modus Operandi when she responds to any thread on this forum: "[i]Echem…hi, everyone, I am here now! I am female! My presence is important. I don’t ever need to write anything interesting or even remotely related to philosophy. I only need to show my below average face, and, that’s enough for me. And it’s enough for you. I want attention. I want to distract and take away content from threads and the forum, a negative presence, never adding to, or offering any insights, not even superficially.

I wasn’t joking when I said I’m full of shit…or love, because, what’s the difference anyway? I don’t belong here.[/i]"

Here’s a really good counter-argument: you are an idiot.

Very good, Phoney, continue expressing that cutting intellect of yours.

You never fail to impress. I’m sure the males within your social circle, and family, find you oh so impressive. And they convince you, don’t that, that “you’re so smart Phoney”.

But do they truly mean it?

Well joke is on you because I don’t have social circle HA!

Wait…

Phoney is a solid example of the “love” women are capable of.

She’s very patient, forgiving, compassionate, nice, and all around friendly…

[ tries to hold back a burst of laughter ]

Also notice how Phoney is very giving and generous with her philosophical wisdom. Very insightful. Her threads are a must read, very popular. She speaks a lot about existence and the human condition. Another demonstration of her “love” for and to others.