Women have no freewill

I’m tired of crap signals. Others and mine both.

I wish I could tune them out in a way that resolves why they repeat, so I could be confident they won’t find the channel I switched to (heaven). I only want them tuned to heaven if it will shape their signals authentically.

I wish only good signals would be sent and received on my channel.

I acknowledge my receiver is effed up, and my “whatever”er (edit: transmitter) is equally effed up.

I just want someone (that sounds horrible) tuned to the same Channel AUTHENTICALLY…otherwise we will make each other miserable (hell each other—explosions constantly). It is inevitable.

Make hell heaven again.

And that’s where I’m at.

When you peer into infinity, you realize that over its course, everyone will choose a private universe occupied by an infinite number of non sentient beings that do what they want in an infinite number of dimensions forever.

If god was true, I wouldn’t be on earth in this way.

God could bestow upon my highest self, the capacity to give infinite joy to all its aspects of spirit without harming my highest self…. That’s called wealth translation.

It’s too much to ask god to do it for you.

Everyone will eventually realize that a self contained infinite dimension universe is the only way to do this.

Per my 12 problems.

If even one of those problems is violated, it’s eternal damnation for all beings.

That’s why I teach that blasphemy is not something you do…. It’s everything. (So far)

There is no “so far” without (apart from) the self-contained whole/infinite. His word will not return to him void.

It’s a tie. Don’t even try to out/under do me.

You’re insane Ichthus. Does Jesus not say if you hold the birds above they will enter the kingdom and not you?

Doesn’t Jesus say, what you do in secret will be rewarded in heaven.

Ichthus. Throw your Bible in the garbage and join existence.

There are 12 structural problems to it.

They weren’t solved through anyone who’s existed thus far.

As of now, I have all twelve of them in me and I discovered them for all existence, right now I’m the only person solving them. You apologize for the 12 problems. Even one of those problems is eternal damnation for all being.

Your tricky words cannot outdebate me. The 12 problems are real, even one of them is eternal damnation for all being.

Birds could mean anything.

Are birds a placeholder here?

The point is that folks who admit they need something they lack (or have shit they don’t need) will be less in denial and actually get their need met & shit dealt with. If you are brainwashed (by your own/cultural ego-defense mechanisms/distortions) to think suffering through brokenness as if you’re healthy is more holy than healing the brokenness, you’ll stay “healthy”/spiritually “full”…of shit. So much shit you can’t really fly.

Prepare for take off, Ec.

So say you mean angels with “birds”. My brain does this, bear with me. If angels are (say) unwound matter, and embodied folk are wound up light/energy, and matter & light/energy are essentially just the same thing in different states, isn’t light/energy still a body… so angels are still embodied (especially if they can shape shift…)? That’s just a what if. And if being a little lower than the angels is a physical statement, doesn’t that mean — that just like world & flesh have different contexts — hell/heaven is not in a different physical location than the physical universe, because the kingdom is not about action-reaction or entropy, it’s about chosen self=other that will never pass away.

Still need a context to embody/demonstrate it, though.

Prolly been restating this in different ways over & over, right?

There’s also the [ admittedly fallen ] will enter the kingdom before the [ obliviously “holier-than-thou” ] …interpretation (given above… but expanded here…).

It is to the holier-than-thou … so all is permitted … mockers … who discard self=other and extend grace only to themselves … to whom Paul (not Jesus) says, “God will not be mocked.”

Yeah.

Ing.

Yeah.

Bird.

Yeah.

You made me do this…

Firebird.