Women Suffering Under The Evil Patriarchy.

Shall always exist yet people like you are trying to get rid of it. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Which is it?

What needs to be done exactly?

Feminism is merely another means for the 1% of the humans to becomes richer and richer, thus more and more powerful (mighty), whereas the other 99% become poorer and poorer, thus less and less powerful (mighty).

I am an existential nihilist so I do not think there is any meaning to life. I am not interested in changing the world for that is beyond
my control so I only focus upon changing myself. If you want to know how to change the world then you are asking the wrong person

It’s also a eugenics program if you think about it utilizing female hypergamy with social economics. It’s soft eugenics at play.

It’s about limiting opportunities for reproduction.

Were you not just complaining about racism and sexism?

Yes, and about reducing reproduction. It is more a dysgenics than an eugenics program.

I was not complaining about racism and sexism but simply acknowledging their existence. I do however think society should
make every effort to eradicate them and all other forms of prejudice or discrimination also. But this is a matter for society
itself. So is therefore beyond my control which is why all I do is express my opinion on it and no more. Since as I have said I
am only interested in changing myself. And so work within the parameters of what is possible rather than what is necessary
And neither am I interested in changing the minds of others since that too is something beyond my control so I just let it be

Syrup is basically a woman, has no gutspa or anything. Surely you could read a book on how to mind control people?

I am really not the least bit interested in controlling the minds of others since
everyone should be free to think whatever they want as far as I am concerned

They should be 99 percent of the time.

A good video. And there are others similar to it.

It’s never going to happen. There will always be people who think and feel racist, sexist and patriarchal.
At times there may be less than there may be more but there will always be that.
Unless they spread some kind of chemical in the air and we all become zombies or do something to create a herd of borg.
It’s just never going to happen - this utopian world. All we can hope for is something more balanced between a utopian world and a dystopian one but leaning more toward a utopian world but then again who really wants that either?
There’s always going to be the struggle, the dog eat dog world, the sane vs. the insane.
But we still have to try, to struggle, to eradicate, to conquer but it’s not entirely going to happen.
The only thing which would do it is if the Earth exploded. lol

Seems like there’s some naysayers in the audience.

Your evil is clear.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCIYvYRb498[/youtube]

Why are you sending links of some gay faggot Nazi who is ratting on men?

“Men fake love” no kidding, mainly because when men express geniune love, they are shat on by women.

“women can be counted on” women are the most disloyal entities on the planet.

“men are like muzzles, they try to shut everyone up” In my experience, people who try to censor other people online, are usually women, or woman-like in character.

Get out of here with your faggot worshipping, pussy worshipping, man hating videos.

I really didn’t expect that to be your reaction.

Agreed.

What does that have to do with patriarchy or the lack of? :-k

Wow, on the one hand you call yourself a nihilist and on the other you’re subscribing to a moral value system in how things should be…

Peace on earth will only exist upon global thermonuclear irradiation.