yessa

Heres and interesting thought I came across. Men will love women to find sex and females will have sex with men to find love. (In a heterosexual relationship that is) It was an idea that made me chuckle and yet it had a sense of truth to it… :slight_smile: I can agree that each sex strives for a happy relationship and companionship. One thing i notice about some of the women i know is that theres a sense of competition between them and they easily become jealous of each other. Also when questioned about it, they openly admitted it and they also mention how “evil” women can be. :laughing: Eh i thought that was quite humorous too… Well this was yet another one of my observations and i like to keep an open mind on the subject in the fact that its always changing and you can’t depend on generalizations.

My conclusion after about 2 weeks of questioning about 50 people probably less. Some of them being guys as well which makes it in a way somewhat less respectable. But anway I got a lot of criticism for trying to generalize women but not as much for my generalization of men. Most girls said that they had some form of jealousy. I got a lot of “it’s based on looks” and “we want nice guys”. I’m not saying it’s a reliable source I just figured I’d post what I got because I set this thread up on a couple message boards :smiley: .