You are not allowed to defend yourself you "FUCKIN' RACIST!"

Okay, fine.

But, again:

I’m just curious as to what this “outrage” of yours is aimed at in regard to race relations.

Look, as a moral nihilist, I’m not here to pass judgment on the political prejudices that you and others come to acquire. About this or anything else. Instead, I’m more curious regarding the extent to which they are willing to examine their political values as prejudices rooted existentially in dasein.

In other words, it’s not what you believe about race, but the fact that you are able to convince yourself that what you do believe about it is the only possible way in which to think about it. At least if you want to be “one of us”. This, in my view, becomes intertwined existentially in the cumulative experiences you have had…predisposing you to one prejudice rather than another.

My point is that the moral and political objectivists among us often come in here huffing and puffing about one or another “issue” that they insist everyone else must think about in exactly the same way that they do.

Or be WRONG.

So, how about you. Care to go there? Or, in going there, will you put at risk the raging certainty that you do have about race?

Why aren’t they bringing the army (preferably with water canons) in, before anymore people are shot and lives lost?

Using racial tension to further a political aim, and people getting killed in the process… on all sides, should be classed as genocide or such.

The BLM movement is all but dying out here, now that the UK has realised the real agenda behind this current BLM gatherings and the mindless killings of so many people that are happening as a consequence. Here, this is known as ‘fact’, not (conspiracy) theory.

A minority of blacks do hate whites and authority, the world over, and it is those blacks that are being manipulated into taking part in these anti-establishment gatherings, and of course American history is playing a huge part in all this… American history has been weaponised.

Actually, In the US, it wouldn’t be the army, it would be the national guard.

1.) The American military is the most over-extended military on earth

2.) people would freak the fuck out if thousands of troops were sent to every city

There are some very sick troops, just like there are some very sick police, just like there are some very sick whites, just like there are some very sick blacks.

We can’t police all the sick fucks, often, it’s a compromise, we put them on the payroll.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmxoADkY9Qw[/youtube]

I made an error… the violence from the BLM camp is still occurring every night, and Police being seriously injured. The rioting is not even about the cause anymore, but about causing damage to Police, cop cars, and property.

Most of those killed as a direct result of the BLM riots, are black. Rather what’s happening is, evil forces are using the death of George Floyd as an excuse to push their separate agendas. Very few, if any, actually believe “Black Lives Matter”, which itself, is a racist/racial proposition, as-if it were true that they didn’t matter before, or don’t matter now. The premise is flawed. And when your premise is flawed, so too will be the results.

No-one I personally know has involved themselves in the BLM movement, though many individuals and businesses I know and follow did take part in blackout Tuesday on SM, one day in early June… as well as myself.

Flawed outcomes indeed… the country has left the matter in the hands of the authorities, as common sense is not prevailing and falling on deaf ears that obviously have an agenda to keep up.