You have no right to spout your religion in my ears, idiot

That’s all I have to say.

Amendment I:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or of the right of the people to peaceably assemble and petition the government for redress of greivances.”

At least in the States, they certainly have the right. You have the right, however, to ignore it all you want, and to keep them from doing it on your property.

I do not understand; what are you expecting from a Philosophy/Religion forum? Are we not all staying with natural arguments? It this not a place to think about concrete examples of religion? (Just some non-sequitur questions.)

Relax, ditto. The religious are a dying breed and soon the world will be cleansed of them entirely. Remember, this cannot happen over night, it will take generations.

Meanwhile just make smart -ass comments from time to time(don’t attempt any rational conversation) in the religion forum, and keep your children away from them.

Indeed Religion is dying. Unfortunately, we cannot say there’d be a world worth living without it. It can still go either way. It’s everybody’s ballgame.

I think you atheists will find, if your dream of a secular society ever comes to fruition, that you will have lost one of your only sources of enjoyment and purpose in life…