Your Mind

I’m building this on the works of Carl Gustav Jung

If you don’t know about Jung, then a few pointers

Intuition (or theoreticism)
Sensing (or practicalism)
Thinking (or logic)
Feeling (or emotion)

are the only functions of your mind according to Jung, and they can be either extraverted towards the world or introverted towards your thoughts

He was ambiguous about their definitions.

Here I try to give the definitions of the functions of your mind in the following permutation

Shibu's Permutation of the Jungian Functions

Introverted Intuition: The need to find unity of all elements of your thought and others thoughts
Extraverted Intuition: The need to find unity of all elements of the world

Introverted Sensing: The need to find independence of all elements of your thought and other thoughts
Extraverted Sensing: The need to find independence of all elements of the world

Introverted Feeling: The need to fully appreciate thoughts and to be fully appreciated for your thoughts
Introverted Thinking: The need to fully understand thoughts and to be fully understood for your thoughts

Extraverted Feeling: The need to fully appreciate actions and to be fully appreciated for your actions
Extraverted Thinking: The need to fully understand actions and to be fully understood for your actions

Am I wrong?

I will read more indepth and get back to you with my thoughts - I wonder if we all process information the same way, or if this process differs from person to person dependent on innate inherited abilities. :-k

INTJ Contributor… In Carl Jungs original typological mandala, I would be in the south, the snake and the tree of life.

There are many kinds of INTJs, in both the left and right hemisphere, I am bilateral.

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
22 100 38 11

I am a Rational Architect Personality type:
For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.
Architects are rare - maybe one percent of the population - and show the greatest precision in thought and speech of all the types. They tend to see distinctions and inconsistencies instantaneously, and can detect contradictions no matter when or where they were made.

I am rare :smiley:

Hmmm…

Coming from an ENTP…
… “Jung is a putz.”