The Elements Fire, Earth, Air, Water.

And again,

This is dinosaur stuff.

Plasma is the state of the sun. We use it in modern televisions.

I’m sorry about your attachment to antiquated thinking (like Tibetans) and I’m just going to debunk it.

Do some research…

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exotic_matter

By the way, it doesn’t get more down to earth what the state of the fucking sun is.

These were ignorant people, and I’m debunking this OP.

I did not say that plasma has no effect, but according to habits of life this effect is not elemental (see: element!). In what way does plasma form your habits of life? It is too general and at the same time - scientifically speaking - too much concerned with physical-chemical things. But the classical elements - call them what you like (I find the words “fire”, “earth”, “air” and “water” most suitable for this, although they must not be taken very literally, but more metaphorically) - are something that makes you in your temperament (see temperature), what makes you in your motivation.

I don’t know any “plasmatic” person. Do you know such a person?

If I meant all this scientifically, I would have posted this in the subforum for natural science. I also do not mean it so much spiritually (see the subforum for religion and spirituality), but actually more philosophically, in a sense of existential philosophy, philosophy of life.

Somebody has a “fiery”, “earthy”, “airy”, “watery” element, but not a “plasmatic” one. The plasmatic is too cosmological to be considered as a “classical” element. It has to do with cosmological (physical-chemical) processes in the universe and has so also to do with us in the natural sense, but nothing with the existence of the question where I can get rolls at half past two in the night.

Do you understand? I am not talking about natural things here, or only if they play a role for us in everyday life; I am also not talking about consumer things, because they do not facilitate life as such. I have to master life, to shape it, to lead it, and for this I do not need natural things as such, but only my will to live and my intention to lead my life where I can do it best. I need natural things for my natural part of my life but not for my life as a whole. I have a will to live and my intention to lead my life where I can do it best. I have a body, but even that body is pretty irrelevant when it comes to thoughts, provided I do not keep saying: “ah, I only have these thoughts because I have a body”. Inorganic and even organic things are pretty irrelevant when it comes to thoughts themselves. Conversely, I am not saying that every physicist should consider that all that he does originally sprang from a thought and that this physicist must therefore now be a philosopher or nothing at all. A physicist must be allowed to remain a physicist within a certain framework.This seems to be self-evident to us, but the funny thing is that it does not seem to be self-evident the other way round: I do not have to think about physics all the time when I make a sandwich for my child or wipe the nose.

Yeah, whatever, I’m done with this thread.

People don’t call themselves plasmatic beings because they are retarded. Go for it girl. But don’t think I’m buying this crap while you do it.

He did not debunk anything, only used dirty words and other unobjective words. In any case, he has not used a single objective argument, but only words that reflect his subjective feelings.

Look again:

It is his right to say that he disagrees with something, yes, and I do not dispute that at all. He just has no single objective argument.

He said: “I’m done with this thread”. That’s okay. There are enough ILP threads: Total topics 48142 with total posts 1219687.

Are you as dumb headed as the person in your avatar looks?

LOL, look who’s talking

User avatar Sculptor (PhilosophyNow)

Have you ever considered making objective arguments instead of just attacking other posters personally?

He is incapable of using objective arguments! Moreover, he is very stupid, just illiterate, because he has shown in several threads that he is not capable of reading the texts of other posters. He is also not capable of reading his own texts properly.

But for that, as if he wants to set both off against each other, he uses all the more personal attacks, ad hominems, ugly words and phrases of commustic ideology. And he stalks me. Why does he do all that? Probably because he is jealous of me or the person depicted in the avatar. His case is pathological. He is ill.

He must be a very frustrated person - probably because of his ugliness, as you said, Leyla, or of his illness, his cancer, perhaps because of his childhood or whatever.

One can only feel sorry for him, because he is first and foremost his own victim.

Yes, you are absolutely right, Kathrina. =D>

Someone who wants to insult Kathrina can only be sick in the head. Such a “person” is an imperson. I can only advise this imperson to post in another thread, for instance this one: ““Mental” Illness”. Maybe (or maybe not!) that thread will help the imperson Sculptor.

Where has this Sculptor used a single argument even once? Nowhere!

And why is Sculptor always after Kathrina? Why is he stalking her?

This has only subjective reasons, that is, reasons that have to do with his self. He has too little self-awareness, too little self-confidence, too little trust in other people, and projects this lack onto other people, especially onto those who, in contrast to himself (again: subjective), have a healthy self-awareness, a healthy self-confidence and also trust in other people.

Why does Sculptor post at all? He’s always just frustrated!

There are many of these frustrated people here at ILP. But please: Why don’t they post somewhere else? Nobody forced these sick brains to post here!

And by the way: Personal attacks, especially those involving a poster’s avatar, are prohibited by ILP rules.

Those who start personal attacks, like Sculptor almost always does, must be banned!

Where is the ILP moderation?

It is a fact that trolls like Sculptor and his equals want to destroy every thread they don’t like for purely subjective reasons.

These trolls never use arguments, they only destroy!

I hope that this thread, no matter what subjective “opinions” others have about it, can continue, because it has substance: it connects climatic conditions that unquestionably exist with elements that also unquestionably exist (no matter how old their theory is), in order to find out in which environment someone belongs or thinks to belong.

Sculptor makes intelligent comments in several threads.

Dude, none of us are perfect. I wouldn’t even ban UrWrongx1000

I MIGHT send a small portion of his threads to rant.

Nobody on ILP deserves to be banned now.

The only permaban that I was involved with was a dude who would use the quote function and then type things I never said and debate them!

That’s crazy asshole on a whole ‘nother level!

In my fucking, almost 30 years online, I’d never seen that before …

This group, not so bad.

This group is not so bad, I agree.

The previous group seemed ok too.

Some thinking as you know is brought about through emotional pathways as opposed to rational pathways(I call this rational mismatching) - sometimes people are locked in the emotional zone, so to speak.

When I first arrived here I received this welcome: Welcome to the acid bath.

:evilfun:

I can appreciate this

:sunglasses:

I’ve thought a lot about moderation over the years…

Most boards have some type of pit that only registered members can read. This is supposed to discipline them, because people in general want to be read.

ILP has the sandbox though, so I don’t know how important rant is here…

One thing that is important, if someone is acting like an idiot, is for the general public to have access to seeing the train wreck.

Rant for example could be made into a public forum that’s renamed “we think this person in this thread is being a massive idiot and ass (you be the judge).

Something like that.

That picture reminds me of this I found in the internet:

MELSM_and_the_wrong_side_saddam.png
Looks pretty similar.

It is almost always the case that people only support those who are in their group. “Group dynamics” is the keyword.

Ah, group dynamics! That’s one of my specialities, also the trolls in one of the four groups that always exist on the internet.

I therefore invite you, the trolls too, yes, them even more: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 2&t=196726

I have read all of the thread Otto. I like it - you also answered a question in that thread for me. Thanks.
I am not in any group(segregation) on this forum but I do like to mingle when I have time.

Take care Otto! :smiley:

After so many days i got some free time so i decided to share some thoughts about this subject because i think that this goes down far far deep than we generally think.

first of all, as i mentioned in my previous post in this thread, the basic elements are five not four. The element of sky must be included in the list.
This sky element is like mother element means all all other four elements comes out from it. it is something like what we consider spacetime in physics where all other forces like gravitation manifest themselves.

There is an order in the elements also which is Sky, air, fire, water and earth if we put those in top to down order. Sky is gender neutral. Air and fire are male elements while water and earth are female elements. Every person use to have its own unique different proportion of the mix of these four elements which makes every individual unique.

These elements do not exist in equal portions in us. Two lower female elements, earth and water exist in majority while fire and air are in lesser quantity. In a sense, there are no pure males but only shemales. but yes, the portion of maleness use to differ in all of us and that decides our nature. In the same way are are no pure females either. Every female requires some portion of malenss to exist. Extremes are possible in nature and compromises must be there in order to exist.

Nature/existence is predominantly female. We can see it in our reproduction system. Our reproduction requires only a hint of maleness( a tiny sperm) to reproduce. All the rest is done by females but the important thing to remember here is that minuscule portion of maleness is essential. Creation is not possible without that.

Now let us take all elements one by one.

First comes the earth. Earth represents solidness, immobility, ability to take heavy impacts and absorbs almost everything which is inserted in it. the element of earth gives mental strength to absorbs shocks but excess of it creates laziness too. Water is also shock absorbent and because of its fluidity, it has the nature to take the shape immediately of the vessel in which it poured into. It affects out nature un the same way. It creates adjustability to new situations in one’s nature and calmness too.

Being female elements, earth and water have the tendency to move down while other two male elements, fire and air have the tendency to move upwards always.

Next in the line is fire. As it is warm so it adds aggression in one’s nature. The last one is air and just like its nature it creates vagabondness and instability. people having excessive air element cannot stick to one task or relation long enough.

with love,
sanjay

This is all just an ancient and thouroughly discredited science.
It’s a theory that does no work.
“Fire” is not a feature of human behaviour or aggerssion or anything else of the kind. Its just a word you can loosely use to help describe such things.
To say otherwise is an example of the cart pulling the horse.

The warmth of the fire symbolizes not only aggression or destruction at all, but also and, as I find, even more well-being (think of e.g. warmth at the campfire, Easter fire etc.), solutions and compounds by warmth/heat (compare physics, chemistry: elementary particles, atoms, elements etc.), warm-heartedness, love, also hot love, heat, eros and - not to forget - light: without fire (light) there would be nothing to see at all, there would be no sense of sight, no organs of sight (eyes).

[tab]Only a test.

S_.png[/tab]