“Put” “this” “in” “philosophy” “?” “Why” “not” “?”

But everybody would get what they want forever unless they’re assholes. As it should be.

You’re still running apologetics for a world, cosmic system like this. Winners and losers.

I can easily “win” the game you propose.

I will never be satisfied until everyone gets everything they want forever at the expense of nobody.

That’s the price of my soul.

You… do not have a conscience.

Actually… you just don’t have wisdom.

You think that if you succeed over horrible people that the whole thing won’t boomerang back at you.

Don’t you think: disempower and isolate spiritually is a better solution than hell?

Why not just do that?

While we implement the solution to the bigger problem?

Obviously God isn’t real.

Win/lose scenarios?

No God. Sorry.

We’re saying the same thing, except I believe God allows assholes to choose hell (which to non-assholes is disempowerment and isolation). Heaven (winning) to non-assholes is hell (losing) to assholes. I’m trying hard not to make a political reference out of deference for an office, and feeling sorry for assholes, and being one a lot of the time.

Listen. If you don’t WANT to be an asshole, he gets that. Some take actual pride in it. He knows how to handle that

There are no assholes, winners, or losers, if there is no God. You’re hilarious.

Forgiveness means nothing if there’s legit nothing to forgive. But you have to want it. God doesn’t violate consent.

Also the other extreme of disempowerment & isolation is enabling and group think. Both are no bueno.

Pretty sure we’re still saying the same thing.

God violated everyone’s consent by making consent violation possible.

I’m not the one who needs forgiveness … god does.

Can god earn it?

I’ll add to this last post to remark on something you said earlier that I skipped over.

You stated that disempower and isolate is worse than hell because it forces “group think”

What the fuck do you think hell does?

Nobody wants to be in hell ever… true by definition, and everyone has one if not more than one.

That’s called behaviorism towards “group think” in the most horrendous way possible.

At least disempower and isolate is compassionate towards all parties involved. Maybe someone wants to be disempowered and isolated forever … nobody wants hell.

A solipsistic nightmare is a special kind of hell, for sure. Let’s not go there.

I have recommended C.S. Lewis’ “Weight of Glory” to you before. Again, another good quote from it. “We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

So, that mud pies in a slum thing is why some people think they want hell. They don’t know what they’re talking about. They say stupid junk like all their friends will be there. Or they’ll be blissfully alone. They’ll have no power to eff anything up, or they’ll be able to roll around in mud as much as they want.

Anyway. Here’s another good quote from C.S. Lewis about the alternative to hell…love:

“To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.”

We can all love, but apart from the God who is real love, we just play in mud. We build mud castles and feel like we did something, and the tides wash it away.

That’s why heaven is hell for some of us. I’m going to be honest. There are times when “being like the angels in heaven” forever makes no sense to me. And hell seems to some of us like it might be heaven…no real, difficult vulnerability.

So we must choose, because love doesn’t violate consent. To give us life is not to force love, even though ultimately if you choose the highest (once you come to know it), you will be loyal to the one who is love.

He understands why we do stupid junk…this is the safe place to do it, or to do crazier stuff. Like dying in our place. And washing our feet. Etc, etc, etc.

I mean. If there is no God who is love, and who can wow us by fixing all this crap (even if just a digestible smidge at a time), then what’s it all for? If no God…it’s all pointless, then, so why do we ALL care that it’s pointless (or that it has a point, and that we know it)? Why is Golden Rule love in every major culture in history? Why can’t nihilists live consistently? Why does something exist rather than nothing? Why were they never able to produce Jesus’ body and put the rumors of his appearances to rest and shut up his disciples? Why were we ever able to communicate between sender/receiver minds? Because that’s the point some aren’t ready to hear. Right now they only hear noise. That’s a message behaviorism can’t help you understand, because it requires choice. It’s like we grow cb radios in our brains like butterflies grow wings, but we have to click that thingy on the thingy that opens it up to send/receive…

Psshhh over.

Now this is you doing group think.

You think if someone’s heaven is building mud pies, that they are missing out.

You’re dictating what heaven is for everyone.

Everyone’s heaven is different, like a thumbprint.

You’re a one size fits all type.

Think about this. You’re so acclimated to this reality type that you think it’s normal and perfect.

What if you were born in a hyperdimensional mirror reality that reflects the spirits instead… all to your desire, forever, and you knew what it was your whole life?

You’d be acclimated to that as well and you’d think it’s perfect.

The issue I take with your fantasy about love and god, is that you cherish conversion to your mindset which you define as god.

Everyone’s different.

Sure. I don’t want to be hurt.

Nobody does. Even the most extreme masochist has a way of being hurt.

Love. Is giving everybody everything that they want at the expense of nobody forever.

You’re into rescuing people while not solving this problem at all. You need your fuel of people suffering so you can save them… forever. That’s YOUR heaven. It’s sick in the head, but I’ll figure out how to give that to you forever in a hyperdimensional mirror reality.

More interested in your answer.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 2#p2876072

I’m going to explain this in extremely simple terms so you understand it.

Never convert someone to anything.

I’m back in my body now after having performed a soul split.

I was the first being chosen to patch existence analog in an analog world by an infinite number of beings.

Everyone knew that landing would be extremely harsh for any of us… all of us, an infinite number of us, has the power to remote control this world to our desire with simply our minds and spirits.

But there’s a job to be done here: upload the patch.

They sent the weird dude who spent forever training in a digital universe, empathy. The theory was that I wouldn’t get distracted and remote control the whole world to my desire, when I didn’t get my way.

We were all in digital heavens forever and then analog corrupted them.

If I fail in my job, you’ll see disempowerers come here.

These beings don’t fuck around. They’ll make it so you can’t move or speak, you’ll get your food and water out of the air you breathe.

All these beings are analog from digital heavens, I am too.

We have a lot of beings who can maintain your muscle tone while you can’t move.

This patch needs to be put through.

Everyone’s heavens are at stake.

When I look at a basic human … all I see is trillions of years of hell.

It’s hard to watch, but… conversion is evil.

We’ll be in and out.

Where were you then, when lizbethrose was being undermined/bullied by the males on here, given countless temp-bans for no reason, and constantly subjugated?

I don’t think Zinnat is really Indian, but a character created by, say… Joker, or someone like that.

You like to say a lot, but you don’t say anything when it really counts.

How do you know lizbethrose was female, and the males were males? How do you know all those names aren’t one person playing different characters to see if you’ll have integrity in your responses?

Would that bother you?

Ec… you’re my fav-y analog-y :wink:

Wrap your head around this…

How can goodness imagine this?

Not only imagine it, but implement it.

How not?? lol Jk.

I’m not even sure what “this” is, to be honest.

But I know if anything is actually messed up, there also has to be something perfect & trustworthy I can lean on no matter how freaking crazy things get.

“This” is all of existence having winners or losers no matter what they do.

That’s evil. That’s your ‘higher’ power.

Even the word ‘higher’ connotes something above and below… winners and losers.

I have the attention span of somebody who hasn’t learned how to play your game yet, but in this moment of lucidity let’s just say the losers will be winners and the winners will be losers. You gotta lose to win. We may or may not have had this conversation multiple times already. And we’ll probably have it multiple more times. I’m not sure how many times that really is. We’re probably still having it in eternity right now.

No. When you win, you lose. When you lose, you lose.

Existence is all about losing for everyone forever… even your hypothetical god.

If that were true you couldn’t even utter the word “win”.

‘Win’ is what the Buddhists would call samsara: Illusion.

The biggest lie of them all.

Satan. The father of all lies in the Christian text…

Wrote the Bible itself. Winners and losers.

You’ve been corrupted.

You have a sharp mind … right?

What about those with dull minds?

God made them… right?

Billions of idiots are gods gift to the world?