a man amidst mankind: back again to dasein

I want, for no such embrace, as that… a fools embrace, an embrace for fools.

…are you ready, for the ‘cold full-moon’ of tomorrow… wolf?

Let those that weave webs, deal with their catches…

That online world of online inter-relationships isn’t for me… online boyfriends and relationships, is real-world suicide.

I hope its not raining, where I’m at.
It’s raining right now.

Flies…
Lord of the Flies…

Yes…
All sort of creeps out there.
you never know…internet life is like a box of chocolates…
Some, are stuffed with rotten nuts.

We all do what we can.

Like shooting fish in a fucking barrel!!! :laughing:

See…she won…again.
It’s so damn easy for her.

You just declare it.
All is subjective.

Really, it’s how numbingly dumb posts like the above are, right?

Von Rivers was right about him: “how completely oblivious he is to his own plodding ‘comebacks’”!

He may not even be capable of embarrassment!!

What do you think? :-k

Another victory for the cunt.
Amazing.

Define dasein, cunt…using your own words.
No up in the clouds, no references, no quotes…your own words.

…and now?

It’s going to be a bitterly-cold, rainless night, here… so ripe, for viewing the perfection, of a full round moon. Dusk here, soon.

Tangled webs -woven- are time/energy-consuming to mend… meaning more flies to catch/kill, to replenish the reserves.

Was anything She [we all] did/do on-line, ever meant to be taken seriously?

Lol, yes… care is needed, when online. Some are brave… or perhaps too brave.

Pick one:

:laughing:

:romance-adore:

Define dasein…so we know what we are talking about
Your version.

Show us that brilliant mind of yours.
Show us your reveal motives, hypocrite.
Gossipy woman…

Back up in the clouds you go…
Quotes and nothing more.
Insinuations.

Tell us what Dasein means to YOU, and then we’ll deal with Mary Land’s pregnancy, lying cunt.

Your “philosophy” is a-philosophy - the negation of wisdom.
your morality is a-morality…shamelessness to conceal your guilt, your past bad judgment calls, you idiocy.
You are a negator…all you do is dismiss, mock, undermine, destroy…because you failed in your own life.
This is vengeance for yo, against humanity that failed to live up to your delusional expectations and your naive, infantile, ideals.

Seriously, would anyone here like to sustain an intelligent and civil exchange regarding the distinction above?

His Dasein, my dasein. Given a particular context.

How about Hitler, Nazis and the Holocaust?

No :obscene-moneypiss: please.

What is Dasein?

These fucks always turn to Nazis and the Holocaust…like others morons turn to Jesus and the Bible.

What, the fuck, is Dsein?
It’s not what Heidegger defined it as…because that doesn’t support her all is subjective and there are no races, sexes…and morality was invented by man and not encoded by man as a necessary behaviour to allow cooperation of individuals to become larger and larger.

Se, there’s a limit to who a group, a pride, a pack, considers its own and who they exclude.
There’s a number associated with this in humans, called Dunbar’s Number.

Man abstracts concepts so as to manipulate and mend them to his liking.
That’s what we call morality…I call ti ethics to differentiate it from naturally evolved moral behaviours that require no commandments or written rules.
Ethics, or human amendments of moral behaviours, are themselves restricted by morals…and if they contradict them they must self-dsive - like the cunt considers herself a-moral, yet argues on moral grounds, viz., the cunt turns to Nazism and the Holocaust to trigger moral indignation, because her spirit and mind are feminine and all she knows is how to use words to manipulate and exploit…ergo she’s a dumb manipulative cunt…like many others on ILP. So, they support one another as women often do, casting aside their in-group conflicts.
But she’s so untalented that she’s not even good at it.

What part of no :obscene-moneypiss: did this dullard not understand? :laughing:

What is Dasein?

These fucks always turn to Nazis and the Holocaust…like others morons turn to Jesus and the Bible.

What, the fuck, is Dasein?
It’s not what Heidegger defined it as…because that doesn’t support her all is subjective and there are no races, sexes…and morality was invented by man and not encoded by man as a necessary behaviour to allow cooperation of individuals to become larger and larger.

See, there’s a limit to who a group, a pride, a pack, considers its own and who they exclude.
There’s a number associated with this in humans, called Dunbar’s Number.

Man abstracts concepts so as to manipulate and mend them to his liking.
That’s what we call morality…I call ti ethics to differentiate it from naturally evolved moral behaviours that require no commandments or written rules.
Ethics, or human amendments of moral behaviours, are themselves restricted by morals…and if they contradict them they must self-dsive - like the cunt considers herself a-moral, yet argues on moral grounds, viz., the cunt turns to Nazism and the Holocaust to trigger moral indignation, because her spirit and mind are feminine and all she knows is how to use words to manipulate and exploit…ergo she’s a dumb manipulative cunt…like many others on ILP. So, they support one another as women often do, casting aside their in-group conflicts.
But she’s so untalented that she’s not even good at it.

Note to MagsJ:

What’s your own “subjective” take on race and the sexes? Oh, and gays and Jews.

Indeed, what was Heidegger’s take on them?

Did or did he not himself go all the way to the death camps?

The holocaust: genes or memes? dasein or Dasein?

Or should we first pin down the definitive philosophical definition of “holocaust”?

Back to emotional moral triggering.
She has nothing.

Dasein is not as Heidegger defined it…but neither has the cunt.
It remains a magical term.

When in doubt…Dasein.

:laughing:

No, seriously.

This is all she does…emoticons and trite little patronizing remarks…believing she’s having an effect.

All she cares about is the emotional effect.

Trigger, gossip, redirect, taint, mock, repeat the same crap, undermine, undermine…nullify…nullify… over and over…

Her MO
See if she ever changes it.

Note to phoneutria:

I know that you and this clown are tight, uh, politically?

And you know how much respect I have for your own fierce wit.

So, I’m asking you to please coach him in the way of repartee. All I truly want here is to be challenged by someone whose wit I can respect.

Please do what you can with him. I mean, come on, how pathetic it is when it’s his philosophy that makes us laugh?

P.S.

Prom75 sends his love, of course.

Begging for help…
HA!!!

Dasein…

See what I mean, phoneutria!

Like shooting fish in a barrel on steroids!!

=D>