Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Really? Wow! who knew…

:laughing:

Are you not able to draw conclusions yourself?

The machines saw Mags an decided to become irrational. [-o<

Why do you ask…?

Oh? :-s

I’ll certainly decide to be irrational… for the right man. ; )

You must know my wife. :confused:

Maybe … just for fun? :-k

I am also sure about that. Love gives wings. :angelic-flying:

Howsoever. Good luck.

We only need such people and machines that are capable of finally eliminating communism (including the communist ILP).

Lol

She sounds adorable… : )

I think that scenario has been going on for decades now …I have tech that instructs me all the time …without them I’d be truly lost and have to go back to pen and paper.

I just asked my Siri for the weather… it’s 15C out, with clear skies. He sounds like Sonny from I-robot… maybe they modelled his voice on the character, you never know.

Have you seen the fridges that shop for you?

How kind… thanks. :slight_smile:

Rational love is love based upon intellect, reason or spirituality rather than natural love which is based upon instinct, intuition or romance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rational_love

The philosopher Laurence Thomas holds that love cannot be meaningfully said to be rational or irrational. “There are no rational considerations whereby anyone can lay claim to another’s love or insist that an individual’s love for another is irrational,” says Thomas.10 Nov 2015
philosophersmag.com/essays/ … -about-you

Those emotions and thoughts ^^^ would be a whole lot of programming, to try to stuff into A machine. Just imagine the amount of instruction code that it would require. :-s

I currently have no female friends… not had any for a year or two now… because they became irrational and it was messing with my instincts and intuition… threw me right-off, it did… feel so much f’ing better.

Oh believe me she is -
The problem is that she knows it - and even worse she knows that I know it - and she knows that is what allows her to get away with so much. :confused:

I am sure she will be that way all her life. At the age of 97 she will probably still be grinning, flirting, and plotting with her friends another day’s intimacies and giggles - wrinkles or no - masks or no - reputation or no - children or no - rationality or no - a living lotus button. :smiley:

No female friends and no male friend? But you feel better, as you say. Mabe you should not Change anything then, should you? :-k

To get back more to the topic of this thread:

The amount of commands doesn’t matter to machines.

…only female colleagues …political ones, at that …I’ll be sure to work on the male friend dilemma situation. : )

I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

_
I myself have no use for (certain kinds of) silicone… never have.

I hope nobody’s mind went there, but I’m getting a feeling some did. :-s

If not, as you were.

…a lotus button? or dare I ask. :-s

• cute - attractive and dangerously alluring. :smiley:

Well no wonder you’re a happy man.

If only all in the world could have that, there’d be no wars, only peace.

And no need for authoritarianism. :smiley:

• which is why they gave us feminism
  • and racism
  • and partisanship
  • and age gap issues
  • and criminality
  • inability to defend ourselves
  • and oppressive laws
  • and so on. :confused:

…and many fell for it all and embraced it. I never believed all the hype, of all those things. I used to think that it was the relocated Brits that made those changes, to far distance themselves from Britain to be different from it and the British, in both vocabulary and style.

The last decade was the most prolifically rigged, for America and most of Europe. What next?

Total AI surveillance.

I’m afraid that this will perhaps even go so far that no one will have an self-consciousness anymore.

We have still not worked out the purpose of our own existence. All we really do is live, reproduce and die.