Meditations on History

As a person who has researched into history (especially those of “alternative” history and conspiracy theories), I have, for many years, noticed that there are many sides to historical events that may seem to contradict each other. Here are some key examples:

• September 11th: Some say that it was a false flag, in that there are anomalies such as the WTC 7 falling down, possibility of nanothermite being used to destroy the twin towers, and the anomalies in the crashing of the Pentagon. Others say that it was a media hoax, or that it was an actual attack done by al Qaeda but that it was allowed to happen in order to forward the agenda to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.
  • Holocaust: There are those who say that it was real, with books like IBM & the Holocaust attesting to it (by that way, I never read the book). Other research, such as the Leuchter Report and others including David Irving, challenge the narratives of the story.

The reason(s) for the contradictions is because the different sides of various historical events have been determined in ideological backgrounds and/or personal opinions. Another theory that I have considered (and that which has loomed over my head for many years), is that historical events may be contrived with the intention of bringing about a world government (which is the synthesis or end to history), and in doing so perpetuate the confusion that has clouded everybody for relatively eternity. My reasoning for this being true is because of how there are recurring groups that have loomed over historical events, such as Freemasons, bankers, Jews, Vatican, royal bloodlines (?) (I’m not going to really include more bizarre theories like reptilians or aliens so much). However, even this theory is not the universal solution to all of the mysteriousness and curiosities to life and history. The reason(s) why is because there is an element of spontaneity within history which may not be entirely contrived, but just naturally follows in with historical events. Another reason is because there could be falsehoods or oversimplifications within various alternative sides to history, and especially conspiracy theories (one example would be the Illuminati, where you can find all kinds of theories which many of them are complete distortions of what it actually was - a revolutionary group during the Enlightenment era).

The point to this thinking is that reality is by no means simple: it is, for the most part, complicated and poses tons of questions. So, when looking at the totality, one must have an open-mind when looking at the larger history, while the same time keeping critical thought and practical reasoning in the picture to resolve the contradictions and to not fall for any information that’s hogwash.