Emotion supercedes logic.

Pure emotion is the context in which logic formulates. Said in a different way, emotion is the foundation of consciousness, the prime mover, from which all necessities follow.

JSS,

Am I legless? Need at least 1 to stand on.

Who told you that?

It is true that emotion is the drive from which personal necessities are derived and deduced. But it is only logic that tells us so.

Logic tells of what must be, not necessarily what is desired. The emotion that contends with the logic, struggles, suffers, and dies … getting replaced with another.

Emotion must be for logic to build upon.

“Who told you that?”-JSS

Is that a trick question?

You cannot solve logical problems with emotions, but you can handle emotional problems by applying logic. When you make a statement, you can alter the statement by bringing in emotions, but you can’t alter the logic behind it.
I can understand your position, women tend to believe in the superior power of emotions.
But honestly - IMO that is exactly the reason why women shouldn’t be leaders.

Emotion is not a reaction to stimuli. Emotion is the seat of all action, hence reaction.

IMHO, women should be benevolent Goddesses and let the men lead one another around the physical reality.

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:
Pure emotion supercedes logic. Emotion is the context in which logic formulates.

“Emotion is what motivates us to use logic. Without emotion, you wouldn’t get Spock, you’d get a mad man rambling incoherencies.”-Gib

Without emotion first, no logic second.

Logic based on necessity, what is, seems illogical to me if it’s structured to only account for observables, negating possibilities beyond scientific considerations.

(Could emotion (first/prime mover) re-define logic if it precedes logic?)

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.